Amazing Follower Tweaks
=[DSG]= Spookvic (#5spooked) Dec 10, 2013 @ 9:03pm
Advice
Hey everyone, I was looking through and found this mod. I'm tempted to get it, but seeing the mixed feedback on it, I'm also kinda holding back (I guess you can call it the Smeagol Effect?) but I need some advice on getting this. Should I or Shouldn't I get this mod?
~Slav
Last edited by =[DSG]= Spookvic (#5spooked); Dec 10, 2013 @ 9:03pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
saurus012000 Dec 11, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
I have it and love it. My biggest complaint is that it tends to make the game a little too easy, esp. at higher levels. I know some people are having issues and I can only guess that they are having conflicts with other mods. The only issue I have is occasionally, my followers will gang up on one of the others if they accidentally hit them. Usually it's Serana who gets attacked (surprise, surprise). I'm guessing it's because she's a spellcaster and doesn't always have the greatest aim.
WHITE POWER - Ranger Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:54pm 
Dont, get UFO, much better, and stable, im even at the moment having a hard time removing it. Im reading through the readme and such, and theres alot involved. If your not well knowledged on mods and files and such i really suggest you dont.
=[DSG]= Spookvic (#5spooked) Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:34am 
Originally posted by Noob Prophet:
Dont, get UFO, much better, and stable, im even at the moment having a hard time removing it. Im reading through the readme and such, and theres alot involved. If your not well knowledged on mods and files and such i really suggest you dont.
can you send me a link to it?
MathMagician Dec 12, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
i have had no problems with it and i have had it since i got skyrim i don't have any dlc's so that could be where some of the issues are coming from.
but if you are insistent on getting UFO here is the link :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037/?
=[DSG]= Spookvic (#5spooked) Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Originally posted by MrMcQuackersMgee:
i have had no problems with it and i have had it since i got skyrim i don't have any dlc's so that could be where some of the issues are coming from.
but if you are insistent on getting UFO here is the link :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037/?

Thanks for that bro
Arleth Vann Dec 20, 2013 @ 9:58am 
If you want to use followers, this is pretty much a must have. It's features combine everything that you could think of when you would complain about what you can't do with followers in Vanilla. Personally I'm a huge fan of setting both my followers behavior patterns and teaching and telling them what spells to use.
A Sentient Purple Orange Feb 14 @ 1:04am 
Mod is broken and updates abandoned. Use UFO or something else, but do NOT subscribe to this.
ok thank you
KNIFEMASTERTWO! Mar 30 @ 6:19am 
it would be nice if you could cure your followers of vampirism
John Gromorg Jun 8 @ 12:11am 
I recommend this all the time. This is a necessary mod for getting the most fun out of Skyrim. Even if you only allow yourself five mods total.
natalie.peters95 Jul 12 @ 2:11pm 
this mod is honestly one of the most neccassary ones for me (i probably didnt spell that right)
you could be OP true but either way its nice to have the freedom.
mix it with convienient horses and horses for followers and your pre golden :$ <3 and i barely understand these things.idk if its been left behind and broken but either or if you even get a glitch just fight it and or give it some time it will fix itself. and i mean fight it like if your follower isnt listening tell them again, and so forth :)
natalie.peters95 Jul 12 @ 2:13pm 
but yeah i tend to run around with two followers kinda makes me too comfortable though x,D this one also make followers level up with you and you have full control of them and so forth if that helps with the other 11 coments.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50