This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Mr. Bree+
TawStudio  [developer] May 17, 2013 @ 6:00am
Demo Feedback
Discussion for feedback about the game! Say everything you want! We want to hear what you have to say!

You can get the demo here![tawstudio.com] (about 160mb) {LINK REMOVED} (Mirror 2)[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Send us bugs, critics, suggestions, compliments, delicious cake recipes, etc!

This topic is yours! =)
Last edited by TawStudio; May 17, 2013 @ 7:35am
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Ghillie Mays May 17, 2013 @ 7:48am 
I'm really diggin' the demo! Game is definitely something I would greenlight and pay for. Noticed one grammatical bug so far and thought I'd share it. http://i.imgur.com/6BTukD8.jpg. Obviously should be "Why did I fall down that trunk". Keep up the good work, TawStudio!!
Maru  [developer] May 18, 2013 @ 7:40am 
Oh! Thank you very much!

We'll be fixing that as soon as possible! XD

Glad you liked it!

Thanks for the feedback! XD

Originally posted by Ghillie Mays:
I'm really diggin' the demo! Game is definitely something I would greenlight and pay for. Noticed one grammatical bug so far and thought I'd share it. http://i.imgur.com/6BTukD8.jpg. Obviously should be "Why did I fall down that trunk". Keep up the good work, TawStudio!!
Admorant May 18, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
Fun game, I can't wait for the full release.

I noticed a few bugs with level 10 on the demo. I got the achievement "God Himself" when I finished all the levels except 10 with 0 deaths. Also, if I restart level 10 not all of the blocks will fall. It seems to be a very specific bug though. It only occurs if I die on the last set of falling blocks and then restart. When I get to the 4th set of blocks after restarting they wont' fall.

I hope this game gets greenlit.
Last edited by Admorant; May 19, 2013 @ 11:37am
TawStudio  [developer] May 20, 2013 @ 11:53am 
Oh! We saw that bug, @Admorant! We are working on it right now! Thanks a lot for the feedback! =)

Thanks again!
Champs May 23, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
Vou falar em português mesmo, o jogo está ótimo, não tenho do que reclamar, mas tenho uma dúvida, quando lançar a versão completa que irei comprar certamente, ele trará a opção pra joystic?
TrashMojo May 23, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Really dug the demo has a great feel and the story works well, the music is awesome doesnt get annoying, a solid game you got right here really hoe it gets through.

i think the only thing that could make it better is maybe some voice work to further push the imersion but its nothing necesary as the score does a really good job setting the tone with the scene. solid game hope it gets the greenlight

cheers
~VIŦŘЖ~ May 26, 2013 @ 7:13am 
This game Very fine i like
TawStudio  [developer] May 27, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by VikingDargoman:
Vou falar em português mesmo, o jogo está ótimo, não tenho do que reclamar, mas tenho uma dúvida, quando lançar a versão completa que irei comprar certamente, ele trará a opção pra joystic?

Muito obrigado pelos elogios!

Com certeza, Dargoman! Na verdade, ele já tem suporte para gamepad! É só plugar e abrir o jogo! Se quiser, pode experimentar na demo! =)

Abraços!
Мопс Гена May 27, 2013 @ 11:46pm 
Wonderfull demo
Fudgyking Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
Hey guys! Its nice to see you developing a new awesome game. I finished the demo and it looked very neat. The music and the graphics are perfect. There is a little bug that I found when I was trying to finish each level without dying; when you press "r" to restart a level, the game thinks you die so if you finish a level without dying after press "r", it still counts as a death. Apart from that I hope that the wall jumping controls will be much more smoother than in the previous Mr. Bree game. Keep up the good work :)

Ps: I hope there will be some speed running features :D
Vertigem Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Gostei do game, e pagaria por ele. Achei interessante as falas do personagem, e os visuais são realmente bonitos, a direção artística tá de parabéns. Gostaria de saber se o jogo na versão final terá todas as opções de idiomas (acho até que é uma pergunta bem idiota, pois diz "coming soon" então é meio óbvio que sim.) e gostaria de fazer outra pergunta, vocês tiveram alguma inspiração no Power Pigs de Super Nintendo (adorava esse jogo, acho que por isso gostei de Mr. Bree, porcos são simpáticos) ?
TawStudio  [developer] Jul 1, 2013 @ 8:54am 
@TheKingOfFudge Thanks a lot for the complements, and for the bug reporting! It's on our "bug killing list" now =)

We're glad you liked the new wall jumping, we really worked a lot on it, we realized it needed that.

And yes, we are thinking on a very nice speed run feature! =)
TawStudio  [developer] Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:00am 
@Vertigem Valeu, meu querido! Ficamos felizes com os elogios! E, nós pretendemos lançar o jogo inicialmente em todas essas linguas sim! Ainda não temos todo o conteudo textual pronto, só por isso que não estamos gerando os outros idiomas ainda.

E nossa, não conheciamos o Power Pigs não! Mas realmente tem bastante a ver! Hahaha! =)
Magical WarFerret Oct 7, 2013 @ 10:46am 
it looks like an ok game i mite get it if it comes out for the full game
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50