This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mr. Bree+
TawStudio  [developer] May 17, 2013 @ 6:00am
Demo Feedback
Discussion for feedback about the game! Say everything you want! We want to hear what you have to say!

You can get the demo here![tawstudio.com] (about 160mb) (Mirror 1)[www.4shared.com] (Mirror 2)[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

Send us bugs, critics, suggestions, compliments, delicious cake recipes, etc!

This topic is yours! =)
Last edited by TawStudio; May 17, 2013 @ 7:35am
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Ghillie Mays May 17, 2013 @ 7:48am 
I'm really diggin' the demo! Game is definitely something I would greenlight and pay for. Noticed one grammatical bug so far and thought I'd share it. http://i.imgur.com/6BTukD8.jpg. Obviously should be "Why did I fall down that trunk". Keep up the good work, TawStudio!!
Maru  [developer] May 18, 2013 @ 7:40am 
Oh! Thank you very much!

We'll be fixing that as soon as possible! XD

Glad you liked it!

Thanks for the feedback! XD

Originally posted by Ghillie Mays:
I'm really diggin' the demo! Game is definitely something I would greenlight and pay for. Noticed one grammatical bug so far and thought I'd share it. http://i.imgur.com/6BTukD8.jpg. Obviously should be "Why did I fall down that trunk". Keep up the good work, TawStudio!!
Admorant May 18, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
Fun game, I can't wait for the full release.

I noticed a few bugs with level 10 on the demo. I got the achievement "God Himself" when I finished all the levels except 10 with 0 deaths. Also, if I restart level 10 not all of the blocks will fall. It seems to be a very specific bug though. It only occurs if I die on the last set of falling blocks and then restart. When I get to the 4th set of blocks after restarting they wont' fall.

I hope this game gets greenlit.
Last edited by Admorant; May 19, 2013 @ 11:37am
TawStudio  [developer] May 20, 2013 @ 11:53am 
Oh! We saw that bug, @Admorant! We are working on it right now! Thanks a lot for the feedback! =)

Thanks again!
Mário Verde May 23, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
Vou falar em português mesmo, o jogo está ótimo, não tenho do que reclamar, mas tenho uma dúvida, quando lançar a versão completa que irei comprar certamente, ele trará a opção pra joystic?
TrashMojo May 23, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Really dug the demo has a great feel and the story works well, the music is awesome doesnt get annoying, a solid game you got right here really hoe it gets through.

i think the only thing that could make it better is maybe some voice work to further push the imersion but its nothing necesary as the score does a really good job setting the tone with the scene. solid game hope it gets the greenlight

cheers
vitrx May 26, 2013 @ 7:13am 
This game Very fine i like
TawStudio  [developer] May 27, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by VikingDargoman:
Vou falar em português mesmo, o jogo está ótimo, não tenho do que reclamar, mas tenho uma dúvida, quando lançar a versão completa que irei comprar certamente, ele trará a opção pra joystic?

Muito obrigado pelos elogios!

Com certeza, Dargoman! Na verdade, ele já tem suporte para gamepad! É só plugar e abrir o jogo! Se quiser, pode experimentar na demo! =)

Abraços!
ROX.KIS. Slim May 27, 2013 @ 11:46pm 
Wonderfull demo
Fudgyking Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
Hey guys! Its nice to see you developing a new awesome game. I finished the demo and it looked very neat. The music and the graphics are perfect. There is a little bug that I found when I was trying to finish each level without dying; when you press "r" to restart a level, the game thinks you die so if you finish a level without dying after press "r", it still counts as a death. Apart from that I hope that the wall jumping controls will be much more smoother than in the previous Mr. Bree game. Keep up the good work :)

Ps: I hope there will be some speed running features :D
Caio Vertigem Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Gostei do game, e pagaria por ele. Achei interessante as falas do personagem, e os visuais são realmente bonitos, a direção artística tá de parabéns. Gostaria de saber se o jogo na versão final terá todas as opções de idiomas (acho até que é uma pergunta bem idiota, pois diz "coming soon" então é meio óbvio que sim.) e gostaria de fazer outra pergunta, vocês tiveram alguma inspiração no Power Pigs de Super Nintendo (adorava esse jogo, acho que por isso gostei de Mr. Bree, porcos são simpáticos) ?
TawStudio  [developer] Jul 1, 2013 @ 8:54am 
@TheKingOfFudge Thanks a lot for the complements, and for the bug reporting! It's on our "bug killing list" now =)

We're glad you liked the new wall jumping, we really worked a lot on it, we realized it needed that.

And yes, we are thinking on a very nice speed run feature! =)
TawStudio  [developer] Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:00am 
@Vertigem Valeu, meu querido! Ficamos felizes com os elogios! E, nós pretendemos lançar o jogo inicialmente em todas essas linguas sim! Ainda não temos todo o conteudo textual pronto, só por isso que não estamos gerando os outros idiomas ainda.

E nossa, não conheciamos o Power Pigs não! Mas realmente tem bastante a ver! Hahaha! =)
Magical WarFerret Oct 7, 2013 @ 10:46am 
it looks like an ok game i mite get it if it comes out for the full game
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50