Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

Mr. Bree+
TawStudio  [autor] 6 Maj, 2013 - 10:32
Questions and Answers
Want to know something about the game/team!? Just ask us! =)
Wyświetlanie 1-13 z 13 komentarzy
< >
[BlkWlf] Naru_Edhel 7 Maj, 2013 - 13:35 
I saw a claim in the comments that this was a flash game. can you address this?
Maru  [autor] 7 Maj, 2013 - 14:43 
I saw a claim in the comments that this was a flash game. can you address this?

Yes! The first title is called: "Mr. Bree: Returning Home". It's a wabgame and you can play it on kongregate if you like ^^

Mr. Bree+ is a rebuild for PC. We've improved this game increadibly hard in comparison to the web version! XD
leucocitos 9 Lip, 2013 - 14:24 
Do you guys have any expecatation to launch a mac demo version?
Omegnight 31 Paź, 2013 - 3:24 
I got the game from the Groupees Greenlight 4 bundle and I don't get the level 60. I get to the end and there's only a falling rock, no other possibilities, is that a glitch or I missed something?
Omegnight 31 Paź, 2013 - 3:35 
A few Screenshots : http://i.imgur.com/VVy61b8.jpg?1
Also, it seems like the trees are broken.
horrorshow 4 Lis, 2013 - 9:50 
I got the game from the Groupees Greenlight 4 bundle and I don't get the level 60. I get to the end and there's only a falling rock, no other possibilities, is that a glitch or I missed something?
I was thinking the same & have no idea what to do in the end of level 60. Maybe you have to finish the bonus levels first, but that was not possible for me coz of some bugs...

So here are my problems:
1.) The collecting of puzzle-pieces was broken for me: In menu some level say I already have collected it, but I'm 100% sure I didn't. And some say I need to collect it, but when i starting the level it is not available to collect... it's just gone (I even started a new game so see where it should be)
2.) Sometimes when I press ESC & later pressed "Resume" or "Restart level" the game swiches levels and I'm starting in an other level and NOT where I paused
3.) Bonus level 3 is broken for me. When i start it i got a black screen. I can pause the game to see the level, but i can't move anyway.

And here are my suggestions for this game:
1.) The most obvious one: This game needs time-goals (gold-time, silver-time, platinum-time etc.)
2.) The wall-jump fells kind of strange. Its not as smooth as the rest of the controls in the game.
3.) I miss an option to customize the controls. I played it with a x-box pad & its really unconfortable to press X for running & A for jumping at the same time (one of the shoulder buttons for running would be much better)
4.) Also shoulder buttons in level menu to switch between the worlds would be much nicer

So keep up the good work & it will be an amazing game. Everybody has to love a pig with cape
Willie the Pimp 4 Lis, 2013 - 13:28 
I'm going to repost my question/concern here. I just got the double jump. After I beat that level, I immediately went back to the first puzzle piece that I didn't have, but it had completely disappeared from its spot. Similarly, other levels had the same problem (19, 22, 23, 25, and 28's pieces are all missing). Level 29 and after appear to have no problems in this regard. Can I get some help here?
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Willie the Pimp; 4 Lis, 2013 - 13:59
Willie the Pimp 4 Lis, 2013 - 13:45 
Now I'm running into another issue. I keep getting level 46's red puzzle piece, I go and I save it at the checkpoint, then I complete the level. Once I exit out to the level screen though, the red puzzle piece isn't filled in. Now I go back into the level and the piece is there again, untaken. It's an ungettable piece. I'll just post other bugs in here that I find lol.

EDIT: After having beaten four levels of the "determination" stage, apparently none of them are registering. There's no way to get those to log. I don't know how many others are having this issue, but at this rate about half of the bonus levels will be unlockable for me.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Willie the Pimp; 4 Lis, 2013 - 13:59
horrorshow 4 Lis, 2013 - 14:12 
^^sounds similar to my 1st problem. Good to know i'M not the only one ;)
Chronon 4 Lis, 2013 - 17:31 
Can I buy this directly from you somehow? Or do you happen to have Groupees gifts in your back pocket? I missed the Groupees deal by procrastinating the purchase...
TawStudio  [autor] 6 Lis, 2013 - 7:57 
@Omegnight @horrorshow @WIllie Thanks for the feedback everyone!

We are working on the release build of the game, It is going to be released on Nov 26th. The build you've played is a pre-release special version we did for Groupees.
When the release comes, we will contact Groupees costumers with the final game! All that bugs you reported are already being taken care of!

On level 60, you will meet on of the boss fights! We are polishing it right now and we hope you like it! =)
Willie the Pimp 6 Lis, 2013 - 8:32 
Thank you for the consideration!
horrorshow 6 Lis, 2013 - 9:05 
Alright, that it is an pre-release version explains a lot. I'm looking forward for the final release
Wyświetlanie 1-13 z 13 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50