This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Mr. Bree+
8BITZ0MBIE Oct 27, 2013 @ 9:18am
crashing when controller present
i just bought this game as part of the Groupees bundle and when i plug in my xbox controller it crashes. anyone know a fix for this? it says specifically on the intro screen that the game is better with headphones and a controller so obviously it has controller support. whats going on?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Grej  [developer] Oct 28, 2013 @ 4:38am 
@8BITZ0MBIE hi!
Are you using windows 8? if so, you need to set the game to run in compatibility with windows 7, and if its not the 8, try to plug the controller before you start the game. Sorry for that.
8BITZ0MBIE Oct 28, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
yeah im using windows 8. i will try compatibility mode. basically if i plug the controller in when the game is running it doesn't recognize it (obviously). But, if i plug it in before the game starts it crashes on me... ill try your recommendation though. thank you for replying
8BITZ0MBIE Oct 28, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
you sir, are a lifesaver!! thank you so much. im so excited for this game! i wanted to do a lets play to get people to see this game but i wanted to have a controller present. thank you so much. im going to play right now.

Originally posted by Bakery:
@8BITZ0MBIE hi!
Are you using windows 8? if so, you need to set the game to run in compatibility with windows 7, and if its not the 8, try to plug the controller before you start the game. Sorry for that.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50