This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Earthrise | First Impact
zepoxi Apr 27, 2013 @ 1:26pm
First impression (alpha)
I'm not even sure I'm allowed to post this but they can allways delete/moderate this thread.

I got myself the cheapest founders package to check out the game, as it turns out the €15 was worth every cent and I'm hoping to upgrade soon, currently not possible but they are working on it.

I don't care much for character creation, but that's a very personal matter, so I checked if there was a 'random' button but there wasn't, so, I quickly created a character. There are some options but playing the game was more important to me, so I didn't pay much attention to that.

As this is alpha I expected it to be more rough around the edges, but being found of graphics I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed the level of detail.

You are handed some starter missions but when it was time to shoot a few mobs I couldn't find how to get my weapon out, I have not found a way to costumize key binds. Again, aplha so after pressing a few random buttons I quickly found out it was the Alt key.

After doing the starter missions.... my exploration of the world began. Ignoring all missions I went on a killing spree of mobs outside the first area to get used to the different weapons, keybinds, gameplay, messing around with the graphics. That's really what the tutorial missions or for but I was way to excited.

I'm more then happy to support this game and I'm looking forward to future updates. It's far from finished and all I really did was explore, kill mobs with all the different weapons. Remember, it's alpha and currently there isn't much activity but this is your chance to support a game that has great potential.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
SilentFuture Games  [developer] May 2, 2013 @ 7:44am 
Thanks for sharing your first impressions and supporting us.
We are working shortly on an ingame help for getting better into the game.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50