This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Wildfire Worlds
SuperDean May 12, 2013 @ 11:07am
How much would you pay for this game and why?
I would pay around 5 to 10 dollers becuse it still seems sorta basic or a minigame.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Irony in a Box May 23, 2013 @ 3:43pm 
*facepalm* Why don't you do your research before you post? The Alpha currently costs $15 (not counting the other tiers). It is still improving, and will be growing much larger! The fact that you called it "basic" and a "minigame", makes me rather upset. You, sir, don't deserve to play a game as awesome as this!
Arakiven May 24, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
I'd pay around 10 to 15$ but not much more than that. It seems fun but I fear I might get bored quickly if all you do is destroy the city. ( I'm going off of what it is right now)
SuperDean May 24, 2013 @ 6:00pm 
Originally posted by CatMeowFace:
*facepalm* Why don't you do your research before you post? The Alpha currently costs $15 (not counting the other tiers). It is still improving, and will be growing much larger! The fact that you called it "basic" and a "minigame", makes me rather upset. You, sir, don't deserve to play a game as awesome as this!
ik but even the alpha version i wouldnt pay 15 for maby if it gets better i would but at current. no. and i didnt make this discussion to sling hate. i only made it to ask what you would pay for it and why.
Last edited by SuperDean; Jun 2, 2013 @ 11:17am
Germanic Ogrelord Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
10-15.69$
Sr. Pescas Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
i would pay around 20$ and maybe some more, i wouldnt go above 30 at new but the game looks so much fun as though i saw it on a youtube channel, controlling the riots and other things would entertain me forever
SuperDean Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by Chicken Sandvich:
10-15.69$
please state why
Kaito Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
At the moment I think that I would spend around 15/20€...It looks really fun.. and its the kind of game that I love wasting my time on.. but it is still in alpha... so we don't know where its gonna end...
Avatar of Shibby Aug 7, 2013 @ 5:57am 
I paid the $15 because after researching some on the game it sounds like it has a chance to become a very good game. f they end up making enough content for the game with alot of diffrent game modes I'd pay $25 for the finished product. As it stand right now though $15 is a worthy investment.
Buddhist Reaper Aug 31, 2013 @ 10:00pm 
At the moment I would pay $5-10 for it just because it seems to be one type of thing over and over again. If they add in different types of Riots and enviornments then I'd maybe pay $20 at the most.
Pinkamena Diane Pyro Sep 2, 2013 @ 2:54am 
As a refined version of what it is $5.
With a larger number of features, maybe other ways to cause havoc than just riots, $10 would be pushing it.
[JyKK] Birdey Sep 16, 2013 @ 9:16am 
Id be willing to pay $20-$30 for this since it looks like an awesome thing that have huge potential to expand allot! I would pre order but i want to get it on steam so i'm waiting!!
{}IP{} Nick1146 Sep 21, 2013 @ 2:11pm 
I would not a anything because this seems more like a fun toy than a game, It is something that you would play with one time and then not play with it again. If you added more of a storyline to then maybe I would pay $5-$10 at most for it.
KillerTwinkies Oct 5, 2013 @ 11:02am 
Currently, I'd pay about $15, probably because in its current state monotony looks like it could be an issue. However, when it's actually released (depending on what they add and improve), I'd pay around $20-$25, if they include different game modes and things to cause destruction with.
Foster Dec 14, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
Originally posted by Dean123ist:
Originally posted by CatMeowFace:
ik but even the alpha version i wouldnt pay 15 for maby if it gets better i would but at current. no. and i didnt make this discussion to sling hate. i only made it to ask what you would pay for it and why.

Just saying, its got the "alpha" in there because it isnt complete. not done.

But right now $15 seems a meek price to pay for a game where i get to craft my own revolution/riot/anarchist horde. My only complaint so far is that i love all the yelling and screaming but the high pitched jibber of protesters is annoying.

oh, and I forgot to mention fire. as a pyromaniac, that just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside watching london burn.

Last edited by Foster; Dec 14, 2013 @ 4:44pm
SuperDean Dec 14, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
you should try little inferno
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50