This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Wildfire Worlds
PotatoTomato Jan 8 @ 7:35am
What happened?
Are the rumors true? is it really down? if so im blaming wallstreet and their corporate puppy snatchers.
Last edited by PotatoTomato; Feb 26 @ 10:20am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Raccoon Jan 15 @ 8:51am 
They are working together with valve... The game will be released soon :D
PotatoTomato Jan 15 @ 8:54am 
Originally posted by Sim0n:
Thank god... maybe they will hide a valve building in there.
Ash Feb 13 @ 6:09pm 
zcz
PatriotCreeper Feb 25 @ 8:56am 
Oh thank god, though they should uodate this page so people stop thinking its dead.
Admiral Sunshine Jun 8 @ 5:26pm 
Release still says late 2013 to early 2014... It's now mid 2014 and narry an update in quite some time. Site's been "down for maintenance" since I've been interested in this game. Doesn't bode well :/
PotatoTomato Jun 9 @ 7:32am 
Originally posted by Admiral Sunshine:
Release still says late 2013 to early 2014... It's now mid 2014 and narry an update in quite some time. Site's been "down for maintenance" since I've been interested in this game. Doesn't bode well :/
its... its still in that state... oh ♥♥♥♥
BEXT Dawsinn Jun 14 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by Keswick:
yup, they're working on it with valve. the game will be released right after half life 3.
[DIC] Mussolini Jul 20 @ 8:03am 
Ive been refunded Im pretty sure the product is dead at this point. No request just out of nowhere 30 bucks got given to me by wildfireworlds. Shame I was quite invested in the game aye
機器人Thomas Aug 17 @ 1:46am 
Got a refund on the 11th of August. Didn't ask for one; totally forgot about the game. He's dead, Jim.
The_Shadow Nov 24 @ 11:31pm 
im sorry, the guy's dead, it's game oer man, GAME OVER
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50