Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Darkman 29 set 2013, ore 23:50
No, it's not the Log In server being down. My friends who bought it all logged in just fine the same second I tried, they tried again, they got in. I try, and it fails, I try again, and it fails. It just freezes, it sits there with the music playing and the background lights flickering and does nothing. I can't do anything but exit via alt-tab. In edition, anytime it does this, I have to verify the game cache because there is always one file that is corrupted after these attempts.

I have uninstalled and re-installed both the game and Python several times, restarted with them uninstalled and re-installed them after a fresh restart.

The only support I've been able to find is the game devs insisting it's a Log In Server issue, but it's clearly not in every case. I understand it's an Alpha game, but I would still like to at least be able to play with my friends
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
< >
Thaurane 14 mag, ore 21:46 
i'm having the exact same issue. i've allowed it through my firewall inbound and out as well as port forwarded. no luck
Visualizzazione di 1-1 commenti su 1
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50