Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Darkman 29. sep 2013 kl. 11:50pm
No, it's not the Log In server being down. My friends who bought it all logged in just fine the same second I tried, they tried again, they got in. I try, and it fails, I try again, and it fails. It just freezes, it sits there with the music playing and the background lights flickering and does nothing. I can't do anything but exit via alt-tab. In edition, anytime it does this, I have to verify the game cache because there is always one file that is corrupted after these attempts.

I have uninstalled and re-installed both the game and Python several times, restarted with them uninstalled and re-installed them after a fresh restart.

The only support I've been able to find is the game devs insisting it's a Log In Server issue, but it's clearly not in every case. I understand it's an Alpha game, but I would still like to at least be able to play with my friends
Viser 1-1 af 1 kommentarer
< >
Thaurane 14. maj kl. 9:46pm 
i'm having the exact same issue. i've allowed it through my firewall inbound and out as well as port forwarded. no luck
Viser 1-1 af 1 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50