Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
Byakko of the West 29. zář. 2013 v 11.50 odp.
No, it's not the Log In server being down. My friends who bought it all logged in just fine the same second I tried, they tried again, they got in. I try, and it fails, I try again, and it fails. It just freezes, it sits there with the music playing and the background lights flickering and does nothing. I can't do anything but exit via alt-tab. In edition, anytime it does this, I have to verify the game cache because there is always one file that is corrupted after these attempts.

I have uninstalled and re-installed both the game and Python several times, restarted with them uninstalled and re-installed them after a fresh restart.

The only support I've been able to find is the game devs insisting it's a Log In Server issue, but it's clearly not in every case. I understand it's an Alpha game, but I would still like to at least be able to play with my friends
Zobrazeno 11 z 1 komentářů
< >
Thaurane 14. kvě. v 9.46 odp. 
i'm having the exact same issue. i've allowed it through my firewall inbound and out as well as port forwarded. no luck
Zobrazeno 11 z 1 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50