This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
BrandFlakez Aug 26, 2013 @ 8:32pm
Damned AI
Is there going to be an AI for the monster? I would really enjoy that as me and my friends are always looking for something scary. It just feels like horror is taken out of it when you know someone is behind the scenes, giggling.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
[ED]Revenge Aug 27, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
yeah that will be cool
=[THE DEVIL WOLF]= Aug 28, 2013 @ 3:37pm 
Hoo yee that's cool
-Gm- Ronen Dex Aug 29, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
I agree, I think being able to play with friends with out one of them stuck as the monster would be great. having an AI option for the monster would be perfect so you dont get stuck as the monster if you are the one wanting to be scared.
-Ḡṃ- RealGrimReaper Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
So don't imagine them giggling. Imagine instead that they're screaming in terror as the monster saps the lifeforce from them as they use black magic to control him in the game.
Barry Scott Aug 30, 2013 @ 9:28am 
If you wan't an AI driven experience go play amnesia or something :/
Adamo265 Sep 3, 2013 @ 5:03am 
@silent We want co-op
BrandFlakez Sep 3, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
Originally posted by Silent:
If you wan't an AI driven experience go play amnesia or something :/
Played Amnesia Already, want more hurr durr, gonna get outlast as well, etc. What I'm saying is that i want to enjoy a less tense version with my friends.
-deku- onebuttonmouse Sep 7, 2013 @ 11:09am 
Originally posted by -Ḡṃ- RealGrimReaper:
So don't imagine them giggling. Imagine instead that they're screaming in terror as the monster saps the lifeforce from them as they use black magic to control him in the game.
when you say it that way...
# AioRia # Oct 9, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
Waiting...
YO!*Battousai Jan 3 @ 3:16pm 
Probably they gonna do AI
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50