¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Damned: A Randomized Online Competitive/Cooperative Horror Game
9heads  [desarrollador] 8 de Jul, 2013 a las 14:46
Bug reports!
Hey guys, use this discussion to report any bugs you find on Damned alpha.

Wanna grab a copy for yourself?
Damned on Desura[www.desura.com]

And yes, once we get greenlit, everyone that bought the game on Desura will receive a free Steam key :)
Mostrando 1-15 de 39 comentarios
< >
nblackburn 8 de Jul, 2013 a las 15:57 
- When a server is full you spawn under the floor
- The crosshair is displayed on the main menu
- When joining a server, you are not always registered as a player
- Flashlight doesn't illuminate several solid walls (excluding ones that act as a room preview)
Última edición por nblackburn; 8 de Jul, 2013 a las 15:58
MattManCollins 8 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:27 
Hey guys, it's Matt.

So, in pretty much all matches I played today there was a bug where at least 1 key or more could not be picked up.

Currently running into an error telling me that my account is being used on another device, and so I am unable to sign in.

Hope these bug reports help =)

peanie.one 14 de Jul, 2013 a las 21:49 
Summary:
-Main Menu - Crash - Title will crash when spamming the "Credits" selection from the main menu.

Severity:
A/1 - Critical (Crash, Missing, Legal)

Userpath:
-Likely

Repro Rate:
-100%

Prerequisites:
-None

Steps to Repro:
1. Boot Damned Alpha 0.25b
2. Login to account
3. Hover over "Credits"
4. Spam Right Click on "Credits"

Actual Result:
Title will crash when spamming the "Credits" selection from the main menu.

Expected Result:
Title does not crash when spam selecting "Credits" option from the Main Menu.

9heads  [desarrollador] 15 de Jul, 2013 a las 3:50 
Thanks for the reports guys. We'll look into all that.
Ricky Spanish 17 de Jul, 2013 a las 7:27 
Last night was playing and crashed a few times randomly. Upon logging back in fast enough, I was able to re-connect to the same game. There were also some chat issues. I think this might be related to the proximity of the monster? Not being able to tell the other players you see the monster if you are dead is a good idea, but sometimes the chat would also lag and was a bit buggy. When I was playing as the monster I was lagging a bit. My movement was a bit stuttered, but not when playing the survivors.
Lenke 17 de Jul, 2013 a las 16:31 
I'm very excited to give this game a try. However, my issue currently is that upon launching the game via Desura and entering my login information, the game partially freezes. I say partially because I can still hear the music and move my cursor, but I can't click on any buttons. This has happened several times, leaving me unable to test out the game further.
Lenke 18 de Jul, 2013 a las 16:06 
I managed to pass this bug, and after a few games encountered another in which I would attempt to join a server, and it would appear to load me into an empty one. No players are present, not even myself, regardless of how many were shown as present in the lobby. Typing text into chat also caused nothing to appear.
9heads  [desarrollador] 18 de Jul, 2013 a las 17:11 
We are working to solve all the issues guys.

HauntedHated, thanks for all the support and help.

Recusant, this "empty lobby" issue may happen if the person hosting hasn't port forwarded the correct ports. If this is not the case, we're having some "ghost lobbies" at the moment, they'll be fixed in the next update (tomorrow).

Thanks for the reports!
Methoduz 18 de Jul, 2013 a las 17:56 
Hello, awsome game!

After killing all survivors in a game as monster. the game didnt end and i could just walk around all alone until i realized no one was there:P
Also sometimes crashes when a game is finished or simply wont allow me to connect to another one, simple restart and it works tho.. But ooooh lord how i cant wait until more work is done, this game is already amazing:)
Toster40 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 7:04 
Hey ,
Sometimes when you try to login , the game is kinda freezed , it won't let you do anything , :/
Methoduz 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 7:38 
I downloaded Damned without using Desura the first time i tried it, it worked fine.. but when i wanted to update it i installed it using desura and when i play it with desura it laggs so much its unplayable almost.. any tips? can i update the game without using desura somehow?

EDIT: i think its since the update, it worked fine for me in the earlier version
Última edición por Methoduz; 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 8:00
9heads  [desarrollador] 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 10:09 
Hey Daniel, indeed there was a performance issue. Its already fixed and we are uploading today. Thanks for your feedback.
Ricky Spanish 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 10:58 
Publicado originalmente por 9heads:
We are working to solve all the issues guys.

HauntedHated, thanks for all the support and help.

Recusant, this "empty lobby" issue may happen if the person hosting hasn't port forwarded the correct ports. If this is not the case, we're having some "ghost lobbies" at the moment, they'll be fixed in the next update (tomorrow).

Thanks for the reports!

You're welcome! I'll try to get as much info for you as I can! This is a fantastic concept and I can't wait to sse the final release,
Chrealia 19 de Jul, 2013 a las 18:01 
Sometimes messages don't appear in chat on a multiplayer server or they are sent multiple times as duplicates.
9heads  [desarrollador] 20 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:20 
daniel.g.bg, your account got stuck, you just need to wait a couple of minutes and you'll be good.
Última edición por 9heads; 21 de Jul, 2013 a las 13:33
Mostrando 1-15 de 39 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50