Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

Reprisal Universe
electrolyte*  [autor] 28 Kwi, 2013 - 6:59
So whats this all about?
Hi all,

Just thought I'd address a couple of comments saying that this is a "Populous rip off" or From Dust. So just to make it a little clearer, Reprisal is a game in homage to Populous. It's been made, from scratch over the course of a year's worth of development from the memories of Populous 1 And 2.

I LOVED populous! It was genius and it molded my game playing from those early days of owning an Amiga. It made me want to get into games, not just to play them, but to make them.

The aim of Reprisal was to recreate that nostalgic feel, with a splash of updating it's look and so I could play it simply on my PC. Its a love letter to Populous.

By making Reprisal it has taught me to code, it taught me what it means to make an 'indie' game, it taught me how to apply design ethic's to game design and it also taught me the many highs and lows of making a game.

A huge thanks to all those who have understood what it's about and I appreciate the encouragement. Reprisal isn't mass appeal game and I understand this completely.

If you want to know more about how it was made, 'The Making of Reprisal' booklet is available for free which may give you more of an insight, it also has some pretty pictures and stuff :D

{LINK USUNIĘTY - Nie spamuj i uważaj na wyłudzaczy.}http://goo.gl/Ea7I8

Thank you for reading,

Ostatnio edytowany przez: electrolyte*; 28 Kwi, 2013 - 7:06
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Kaste Himself 28 Kwi, 2013 - 11:13 
Hello, just want to let you know that I really liked your game. Cheers from Mexico ;D
electrolyte*  [autor] 29 Kwi, 2013 - 5:25 
Thank you! Glad your like it :D
Janju 29 Kwi, 2013 - 9:57 
Its absolutly fantastic!
Gyumaou 24 Maj, 2013 - 15:28 
Looks like you managed to succeed with that populous nostalgia bit, great work!
Dentorhedge_of_the_Victorious_Mu 26 Maj, 2013 - 9:19 
I've researched the original populous-
It looks like this game has -Far less levels, but a random level maker to make up for it
-Much better graphics, a clearer interface -Larger population total
-More powers -possibly a smaller world size? -same total # of tribes? -Larger # of terrain types?
Also, terra-forming is around fifty-four percent of what you do in this game but it isn't mindless terra-forming. You've got to keep track of keeping away from larger tribes until you have a big enough poulation, getting to open land faster than the opposing tribe, deciding whether or not to build on one level or two levels, which tribe to make your way to and attack... ect.
Finally, this is an expanded version of the flash game with challenge levels, a new terrain type, and full screen.
The Master Chief from Halo 26 Maj, 2013 - 20:51 
I played this about a year ago and thought it was super fun. Loved the graphics. I would love to see this on Steam to have it in my library.
Jerry^ 31 Maj, 2013 - 13:18 
Ce petit jeu me rappelle bien des souvenirs sur Populous ! Très bonne idée d'avoir gardé une résolution et un style musical similaires, car ça manque parfois cruellement de nors jours ! Continuez !!! Par contre, la difficulté me semble bien faible, c'est presque trop facile. À quand une version réseau ?
RHEL - RXShorty 14 Cze, 2013 - 16:47 
Great game indeed. Thanks :)
mairazl 25 Cze, 2013 - 5:58 
I hate so much these people who call everything a rip off. So, can there only be one game in each genre? The game industry should have stopped in the 80's after the first game of each genre was made?? Are all roguelikes a rip off of Rogue?
osmanzeki 23 Lip, 2013 - 22:38 
I hope your game makes it. :)
electrolyte*  [autor] 28 Sie, 2013 - 9:30 
It's made it! yipee :D
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50