¡Ayuda a que este juego llegue a Steam!

Echa un vistazo e infórmate sobre este juego. Si te gustaría verlo disponible en Steam, puedes ayudar valorándolo positivamente usando los botones de abajo. Haz clic aquí para saber más acerca de este proceso.

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted
Igno 23 de Ago, 2013 a las 8:29
Opinions about the game
Is maybe not the greatest title I've found so far and the worst timing, but I wanted to show both side of the game (if you know what I mean, why or why not playing Istaria) Please understand that I have some difficulty to write what I'm trying to say and also my first 'post' about a game .

(Please correct me if I did mistakes)

Community and shard
+First, almost all the community is english and very friendly. The game have 3 that I call 'servers' ( but it called shards) Chaos(most of people are in) , Order (most for Role Play) and Blight(Testing incomming update on Chaos and Order)

-It can happen that some fights between some people rise up, we're all human,eh ? Better watch out about what you're saying, just in case that you won't bring someone mad to you and you're yelling at it, brief.

Language, quest and portal system
+Correct me if Its wrong herre- So far the game's langage is only english and have a quest sythem, some of them can unlock new attacks (called abilities) or allow to enter in a new place. You need to know what you need to kill or where to go, so you keep reading your quest log. A bit of lecture can't hurt anyone :)

-Mostly all the quest are similar in a way by killing or going somewhere. The map is pretty huge and have a portal 'system' mean, a cities portal can allow you to port in most of the cities, a guild portal to the guild thingy,etc.

Shrine
+You can bound your character to a shrine that allow you to respawn herre if you die.
-Watch if there a portal nearby to avoid to be stuck surrounded by high-level monster thought.

Monsters
-I think they should add more different monster, just because they're all the same models. Example : You hunt small,normal,large and giant ruxus. A bunch of levels later, you fight Arbrotus which use the same model as a ruxus and size. Golems ? All the same but the name and level change.

Races and subcription
+Basicly, Istaria is F2P (Free to play). You can play a human for ever without any game-restriction (*cought* like dofus which you have acces a percent of the game without paying *cought*)
-But it become B2P (buy to play) if you wish to play other race like elf, satyr and even dragon that can fly.

Biped and Dragon
+ Biped have 29 adventure schools (class) and the max lvl is fixed to 100
- Dragon have only one adventure schools
+But they can fly if they complete a quest named RoP (Rite of Passage) at lvl 30

Crafting
+All the race have crafting schools and the lvl is fixed to 100
+Biped (all race but dragon) have 19 crafting schools
+Dragon have 2 crafting schools including Lairshaper
-Sadly, you need to lvl your crafting if you want to craft the stuff you need if you don't want to pay another to do it.
-Raising your craft lvl take more time then raising your adventure lvl, depending what you're currently equipped.

Glitch and bug
Of course, some bug and glitches can happen in the game like a headless dragon or simply the texture glitched.

Patching
It have weekly maintenance (it was, on tuesday, right?)

Please take note that I can make mistake, we're all human herre.
I hope this will help someone to understand that was kinda like my opinions of the game and was wondering to see information (and recaps) conserning the game.
And mostly,
I'm thinking that post can help people !

Any question? Huehue

Última edición por Igno; 23 de Ago, 2013 a las 8:35
Mostrando 1-1 de 1 comentarios
< >
[GA] Vergial 30 de Ago, 2013 a las 22:54 
To correct you: It is not B2P (that would imply paying once to obtain content, without ever paying again for it). It is subscription-based for anything other than human-only play, which is moderately pathetic to me. The bipeds play almost exactly alike, with very few differences. Having to subscribe to play as them is honestly somewhat embarassing.

To be fair, the game is functional, and the lore (for the dragons anyway) is quite deep. Unfortunately, in my own opinion, that's all the good I can find in it.

The UI is fugly as all hell, combat is lackluster and boring (the long skill-recharge times only make the boring combat that much worse), questing is dull and lifeless and presents you with textwall after textwall, crafting is dull in absolutely every possible sense of the word, finding anything within the world is a chore (such as mining points or level-appropriate mobs, or even quest objectives in some cases), and this paragraph is just one long run-on sentence, but you get the idea.

It is fair to compare this to any other pay-to-play MMO for a very good reason: if it wants exposure on Steam, it WILL have to compete with the big-names out there. Unfortunately for the Istaria crew, there are FAR better -FREE- MMOs on Steam already. In order for Istaria to compete with better, FREE MMOs, it's going to have to first match the price: Free. Offer a cash shop for cosmetics and the like, as most free MMOs do. The game, being subpar in almost every respect, can only survive if it matches price first.

If it did have a cash shop, I'd certainly support Istaria then. Of course, it'd have to be free to play from the get-go first. But I'd support any company that proves it listens to its players and customers.
Mostrando 1-1 de 1 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50