Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted
Rodneh Green 30. Apr. 2013 um 17:33 Uhr
Theoretical Microtransactions
If at some point in the future microtransactions and an in-game store were added to Istaria, what features would you most like to see? I reactivated my subscription to this game when I saw it on greenlight, and it's still full of potential... but there are a few features I really wish were for sale right now.

My first character and only high level is a dragon. Created 3,428 days ago (from time of posting) One of the first dragons ever made. Back then, there was no rite of passage for adults much less ancients and less choices for heads in character creation than there are now. This is a problem when the dragon's body changes with rites of passage. People put a lot of time into their dragons. Being stuck with the same uninspired scale color forever is unfortunate.

If I could, I would redesign my character and maybe change to those new heads. If nothing else, see how different things would look now that I'm ancient. Which got me thinking. What other features would people pay for if they were availible?

-> Appearance remodel Please add this!
-> Name change This too!

-> Cosmetic addition items, horn jewelry, masks, aura effects?

Any other ideas for stuff you'd like to see in a store? Silly toy items, fireworks, minipets, whatever. Post it below.
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Snowrift 30. Apr. 2013 um 18:44 Uhr 
Fireworks are already in the game, and there is a food item that makes your character glow (so it's sort of like an aura). Concerning toy items, during the fall there is a festival that allows you to purchase masks for your characters (lvl 20 required), and also a few costumes (ghost and zombie). Pets would be interesting, but the devs would have to make new models and program in AI and whatnot, so it'd probably be too much trouble right now when they're focusing on improving aspects that already exist.

I fully support the idea of being able to go back and change how your character looks, even for a fee. Name change is already available - you just have to pay $5 for a name change token, then create a support ticket asking for one of the staff to change which character's name to what (I think; their website says what to do exactly).

I know lots of people have been wanting bi-peds to be able to ride dragons, but the devs have already given a solid no to this. Also, some have talked about making armor visible for dragons as it is for bi-peds, but I can't remember the devs' answer to that, if there was one.

c:
Rodneh Green 30. Apr. 2013 um 21:08 Uhr 
Sure some stuff is availible in game, but in-game stores can have things availible every day of the year. I'm thinking of things that other games have in their stores that people would buy. Name change may exist, but not in an easy "click a button" way that would be instantly recognizeable by most players. Appearance chage, as far as I know, does not exist in any form.

The festival items may be neat, but an in-game store could offer a greater variety of things. What I'm primarily getting at here is ease of access. Fireworks and glow food may exist, but will the majority of new players know where to get them, when to get them, or what they're even called? A store option is as much about convenience as anything else. Some people would rather pay a dollar for a gag at the moment than wait a year for the holloween festival.

I know dragon riding is out of the question, which is a real shame. That would be epic. I'm not familiar with a discussion regarding armor... but this isn't a technical debate. This isn't about what they can do right now at this moment.

Keeping in mind that what may be availible in the game somewhere currently (fireworks) could be greatly expanded upon in a store option without changing adding/changing codes for NPCs or vendors.

My question is meant to gather interest on the possibility of if a "buy this item now" button was availible for the game... what items would you like to see at the end of it?
Bazil Frostilicus 1. Mai 2013 um 3:20 Uhr 
the desires one wants to see in this game could and may happen they just need an income going for the game. the more the better chance it has in growing the money they get dont go to pockets it really all goes into this game. to keep it up and running. they may improve its quality and gameplay more if they have a steady income. this game has a unique charm about it that gives you the feeling if home and no matter how bored you become you just cant leave it. for the community is just all that good. you enter the world you got others trying to help you start off with an extra pair of armor boots or an extra sword or axe its really a great community. im 893 days old and i do my best in helping others out. if you want a custom armor set different color just ask. and ill help you on that matter. People are very generous not greedy like asking for tons of coin like in most ive seen. the players may help out by giving you two silver or thee.

so if the game gets a hand the change in scale or horn or ingame what you call it may happen. they just need some help from the community of others. ^.~.^
Rodneh Green 1. Mai 2013 um 13:25 Uhr 
Oh, of course. You're exactly right, Bazil. I've only been back a few days and I've already adopted a hatchling by accident. >_> Making bundles of newbie gear/spells is always fun because the people really appreciate it. I'm just trying to help brainstorm specific ideas to help out with that whole income thing by seeing what people might be willing to pay for. I know no big changes will be coming immediately.
Snowrift 3. Mai 2013 um 14:16 Uhr 
Ah, I see what you mean now... but I'm not really sure myself. I've been around for three years+ and never got too far, so I have yet to discover everything and decide on what might be a nice addition. From my basic knowledge as of this moment though, I'm perfectly satisfied with what already exists. As basildragon said, to discover these things all a newbie would really have to do is ask other players, or just go out exploring and advance on their own. The community, though relatively small, I think is one of the main reasons people stick around and come back to this game. Speaking of which, if you don't mind me asking, what shard are you on?
Rodneh Green 3. Mai 2013 um 14:46 Uhr 
Chaos shard.
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50