Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Dogfight Elite
=AJSA= Halbin, of Cydonia Apr 25, 2013 @ 4:05am
How much would you pay for this game?
Just add an edtior and ill pay $30. full story? just take my money!
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Joaquin  [developer] Apr 25, 2013 @ 6:46am 
Hi Halbin,

What do you mean by editor? One to paint your planes? If so, we are planning on one.

About the full story? Do you mean WWI and WWII stories?

=AJSA= Halbin, of Cydonia Apr 26, 2013 @ 1:13am 
Originally posted by Joaquin:
Hi Halbin,

What do you mean by editor? One to paint your planes? If so, we are planning on one.

About the full story? Do you mean WWI and WWII stories?
by an editor i mean a mode where you can spawn in planes or buildings to shoot down or destroy (but a mode where i can paint my spitfire, that will be awesome). after watching the tralier it looked like i could play as some of the aces in world war 1 and 2 (like albert ball, the red barren and J. E. 'jonnie' johnson) and when i looked at the kickstarter it said you wanted to focus on smaller storys (as in people who flew but never made the history books) or just some made up people. and please remember, there where a couple of squadrons that where not british. i am pretty sure there was 2 full canadian squadrons and a Australian squadron.
Joaquin  [developer] Apr 27, 2013 @ 4:30am 
Hi Halbin, we want to include both type of stories, big and small. We've received many small stories that are not known and we want to include. So the bombing of London for instance will be there, but also the story of an unknown pilot from those times. The stories overlap each other since they happen at the same time: small event going on during the big war.

About squadrons... hell yeah, there are TONS of squadrons british and non british. Too many to even list them.
Hellraiser Apr 27, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
if i could have a soort of mode to spawn things in and pain planes i would probably pay like $25 to $30
Anderson May 1, 2013 @ 1:43am 
I am from a CIS country. I think 5 or 10 $ is what I can afford.
But I really like the idea of your project.

1 question: Will there be Soviet pilots and the Eastern Front?
Joaquin  [developer] May 1, 2013 @ 7:12am 
yeah, all fronts will be in the game
pledge if you like, you can get it for $10 if you want to :)
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/echoboomapps/dogfight-elite
Anderson May 1, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Thanks for the answer.
I would be glad to donate a small amount of money, but Kickstarter unfortunately doesn't accept Webmoney thus far. It's what I use mainly for internet transactions, because it's not very convenient to use Credit Cards in CIS countries.

Good luck with your game!
Läderlappen May 9, 2013 @ 12:22am 
I wont pay anything.We already have War Thunder...
GameOpinions Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:56am 
I would say that if you could enhance the graphics a little more and make this available on platforms like Xbox One and PS4 besides PC & Mac. That way the popularity will be much higher and more people would buy it. I think you could sell it for $29.95 and make good sales.

The one thing i like about games that I pay for right up front is to have the entire game on my PC. And not where about running off of someone's website or having to create an account. I hate free games like that. It just isn't quality. So don't worry about people who say they have War Thunder. The reality is that when people pay, they are more likely to take more time in the game and developers are more likely to improve the game to make it a much better game then the free ones. Just saying i hate free ones or any game where i have to create an account.

And just to encourage you guys, we need more Fighter plane games because the last one which had better graphics but became unplayable do to the fight in keys between Uplay and Steam was Wings of Prey. That game had graphics and everything, but because of those problems, the community died in that game. So hopefully you will make this one with better graphics and good physics and yes I will pay for a game like this.

Keep it up.
Knitler Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:28am 
I would pay up to 20€, but not more... its an sandbox game for me too behave ;)
Lacedaemon Jul 19, 2013 @ 9:48am 
10 to 15 Bucks would be okay. :)
Pedrov Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
betwe 10 and 15 euro
(IAG)Duststort Aug 22, 2013 @ 1:19am 
up to 15 to 20
[SLAK]Reaver Aug 31, 2013 @ 5:42am 
Sub $20 AUD
Nicolosus Nov 4, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
I would say $10-15 if I was interested!
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >