This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kraven Manor
MuckPie Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:27pm
Updates?
I hate to seem like I'm pestering and I know the team members have full time jobs, but are there any updates?

The lastest I've seen was a comment from one of the dev's nearly 2 months ago.

No hurry of course. I'm really just curious.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
guabry Aug 26, 2014 @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by MuckPie:
I hate to seem like I'm pestering and I know the team members have full time jobs, but are there any updates?

The lastest I've seen was a comment from one of the dev's nearly 2 months ago.

No hurry of course. I'm really just curious.
Me too, any news?
Torvus Morio  [developer] Sep 9, 2014 @ 9:29am 

Sorry for going silent! And don't worry, you certainly aren't pestering us; it's our fault we haven't been communicating enough. After we were Greenlit we focused entirely on readying Kraven Manor for Steam, and we let our updates fall to the wayside.

We do have some good news for you though; Kraven Manor will be releasing on September 26th! In fact, you can already visit the Steam Page.

For about the past month now we've been doing our final touches on the game and deciding on a release date. We apologize for taking so long, but we hope you'll enjoy the results of our labor!
MuckPie Sep 9, 2014 @ 10:26am 
Originally posted by Torvus Morio:

Sorry for going silent! And don't worry, you certainly aren't pestering us; it's our fault we haven't been communicating enough. After we were Greenlit we focused entirely on readying Kraven Manor for Steam, and we let our updates fall to the wayside.

We do have some good news for you though; Kraven Manor will be releasing on September 26th! In fact, you can already visit the Steam Page.

For about the past month now we've been doing our final touches on the game and deciding on a release date. We apologize for taking so long, but we hope you'll enjoy the results of our labor!

No problem at all! This is gonna be an insta-buy from me!
Torvus Morio  [developer] Sep 9, 2014 @ 10:40am 
That's great to hear! We sincerely hope you enjoy the experience!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50