The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Midas Magic Evolved v17.1
Animators Wanted for Midas Magic Evolved
We are ineed of Animators for our big Mod Project who are skilled in making animation effects on Skyrim's Creation Kit soo we can continue to work on our big mod project. Reason we are looking for animators to work on the effects of boss fights and random encounters. If any Animator is out there please post your message right here and make sure to let DaRealSlenderMan know our group leader of Band of Brothers Productions.
Ultima modifica da Blast Lord; 9 ago 2013, ore 19:44
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
Nice :) Hopefully someone answers the call
We are ineed of Animators for our big Mod Project
Well, if you give me a .max file to work with (It's not possible to import or export .nif files into 3ds Max without errors) I can animate for you. Unfortunately, those are only available for the human skeleton so that's all you'll be able to work with for now as the only guy who knew how to put .nifs into 3ds has vanished from the modding community.

That said, I can work with the human skeleton so if you need work done on that, I can help there (and considering the number of humanoid bosses in MM:SoA, that seems likely). I'm a novice, but I'll do what I can until better comes along.
I think I'm able to animate creatures now. Still no idea how to do custom skeletons or even if it's possible but progress is progress.
Alrighty just let DaRealSlenderMan know
guys i am the animator of rycon roleplay's leon adventures and the frostbite chronicles so if you dont have one i would be willing to help
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-7 commenti su 7
Per pagina: 1530 50