Midas Magic Evolved v17.1
Blast Lord Aug 7, 2013 @ 9:15am
Suggestions for Midas Magic Evolved
If anyone in the public would like to add some suggestions for our big mod project like spells or new ideas for our new realm and new dungeons just post your ideas right here.
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Sailent Aug 7, 2013 @ 5:34pm 
My game crashes when I enter in the spells tab.
Blast Lord Aug 8, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
Originally posted by Sailent™:
My game crashes when I enter in the spells tab.

This is a post for suggestions and Ideas not bugs and glitches.
waffleboy22 Aug 12, 2013 @ 1:48pm 
i would like to see a spell that shoots a gout of cursed flames, i enjoy the cursed flame projectile spell, but i want a spell that will spray a more high level, high damage flame that doesnt look just like the regular flame spell, so my idea is a purple, cursed flame version of the regular flame spell, with a higher damge and cost to cast
waffleboy22 Aug 12, 2013 @ 1:49pm 
Also, what is the new realm described in the discussion of this forum, because i have been coming up with concepts for realms of oblivion/aetherius and wanted to see if anybody had use for them
DaRealSlenderMan  [developer] Aug 12, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
the new realm is actually various realms. oblivion, twilight, light plane, shadow, personal player realm, but the main one is an island. with many dungoens and amin dungoens for the upcoming quest. island is dlc sized with many new quests, creatures, dungoens, and items, plus the midas spells.
waffleboy22 Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:02am 
cool, id imagine thats a large project, i always wanted to go to azuras realm of twilight, and really hope to see what you come up with
waffleboy22 Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Also, have you considered creating an aetherius realm
waffleboy22 Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:03am 
considering that it is the source of all magickal power
yo_its_sethrogen Aug 13, 2013 @ 7:46pm 
some sort of master illusion spell where you cast it on an enemy, take control of his/her body, your main body becomes invisible, and made of stone, and then you get to use the possesed body for 120 seconds. and have all the perks of being a part of an enemy group i.e bandit leader, then all the bandits from the group dont attack you. useful for stealth players who really want spells to boost their tactical combat
pndrzero Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
could you make a barrier spell like the one Morokei, drasgon priest with the staff magnus, is trapped in, but instead used to protect the user?
DaRealSlenderMan  [developer] Aug 17, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
pndrzero force field creates a rippleing effect like that. i was thinking of adding what u said tho too. as a magic force field. protects users from all. Force field will be destrucable soon.
Jabba The Slut Aug 20, 2013 @ 4:50am 
How about reintroducing the Aurum Reactor from the original MM and having it so dungeons that you make contain enemies and bosses who have items on them that are otherwise unobtainable on them (like how the Balrog had that Balrog Horn that you needed to cast his summoning spell in TES: IV)?
[CV] Firellius Aug 29, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
This is probably a very big thing to ask, but...

Xilverbullet's project for Midas Magic for Skyrim contained one spell that was very, very promising. Summon Dwemer Starid. If at all possible, I'd love for you to get the Starid to work the way it is intended. I would be forever grateful, and I think a great many others would be too.
Blast Lord Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
@Firellius good news we are also putting the Midas Summon Dwemer Starid spell onto our big mod project and we are continuning on Xilver's legacy and paying tribute to him.
pndrzero Sep 2, 2013 @ 11:53am 
could you create a power that would allow the dragonborn to levitate like the dragon priests
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50