Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 31 σχόλια
After nomming:
+: +35% resistant to all damage
+: +20% melee damage

-: can only activate when primary weapon is empty
-: upon collecting ammo, effect wores off immidiately

i: effect lasts for 12 seconds
i: recharges for 30 seconds after nomming
i: can be thrown away by alt-fire. Becomes low health kit for other players (including the enemy).
i: when the player eats the Tasty Thanksgiving Turkey even with remaining ammo, it plays the nomming animation but has no effect given.
Upon consumption, grants Ubercharge for five seconds.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Captain Emerald:

that is actually a pretty cool idea but imagine you had uber for 5 secs u couldnt do much
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από RetardedPlushie:

that is actually a pretty cool idea but imagine you had uber for 5 secs u couldnt do much
I thought about that. I just feel like if it was any longer it would get slightly overpowered; we don't want heavies ubering themselves through the map. Do you think it should be longer? Maybe 8 seconds?
i guess 8 seconds would be okay how long is a normal uber again ?
Well I think to continue a Heavy food tradition, this could be a reskin of a Buffalo Steak Sandvich. If not a reskin then the stats should be something fair. Maybe the stats can be something like this:
+ Faster recharge time
+/- Restores medium health to user
That's just an idea for this so it won't be better than the sandvich but still as useful as it.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από RetardedPlushie:
i guess 8 seconds would be okay how long is a normal uber again ?
A normal uber is 8 seconds long....
I think either an ubercharge food, or a reskin of the Buffalo Steak Sandvich (like a.w.t. said). And I'm actually thinking the latter would be better...
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από emerald; 25 Απρ 2013, 9:02
I think either an ubercharge food, or a reskin of the Buffalo Steak Sandvich (like a.w.t. said). And I'm actually thinking the latter would be better...
I think a Ubercharge food would be bad. It defeats the purpose of a Medic and it will let the Heavy uber when ever he wants. If he has full hp he could just get a health pack and BAM, food is refilled.
hmmm
how about this:
after consumption
-40% moving speed
+50% damage resistance
*can be used twice
*20% chance the chicken is expired and will hurt u rather then heal
Remember, the food doesn't need to have a negative. Taking up the secondary slot is negative enough; you're only left with one gun. Going off of your point, though, Shady, I think move speed might be something we haven't considered...+100% move speed after consumption (for 10 seconds)?
No i think giving it faster moving speed is kind of taking the stats from the steak that makes you move faster...
+50% Hp covered +20% speed After 15 seconds -40 speed for 10 seconds
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Chromyバゼー; 26 Απρ 2013, 11:40
How about when eaten switches you to meele weapon and like Crita cola do mini crits but you won't take mini crits. also all you your health is restored. Effect lasts for 30 seconds.
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
░▒▒█░░▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒▒░
▒▒████▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒Add it now Valve!▒▒▒▒
░▒▒░░Cause it's░░░░▒▒░
░░▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░