This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Among the Sleep
Aquarious Jul 29, 2013 @ 11:14am
Is this what your childhood felt like?
My awnser, yes. I suffered from an over active imagination and ADD as a kid. Even today I alwase feel as if someone or thing is waatching me.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
EricTheJuiceBox Aug 1, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Happens to me sometimes, but that would stink to have that happen all the time. It only happens to me in dark with a small light source, no light is actually better for me because what I do imagine is something that I can't see, so if my imagination tries to make someting in the backround, I can't see it! Helps me a lot sometimes, don't know about you though :(
Aquarious Aug 3, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
Originally posted by SilentRanger25:
Happens to me sometimes, but that would stink to have that happen all the time. It only happens to me in dark with a small light source, no light is actually better for me because what I do imagine is something that I can't see, so if my imagination tries to make someting in the backround, I can't see it! Helps me a lot sometimes, don't know about you though :(

This might sound crazy but I found that talking to myself and having in mind personalities to help me in moments where I had trouble (how do I explain this?) feeling safe, or is not being watched, something like that. Anyway how it works is when I feel I’m being watched I just strike up a conversation with myself about random things like how I feel about the movie I saw recently, or about the current situation/task I’m doing and how it will affect me in the future.
So i wish you good luck and fourtune in your nearby future.
xKystra Aug 8, 2013 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by Aquarious:
...but I found that talking to myself and having in mind personalities to help me in moments where I had trouble (how do I explain this?) feeling safe, or is not being watched, something like that. Anyway how it works is when I feel I’m being watched I just strike up a conversation with myself about random things like how I feel about the movie I saw recently, or about the current situation/task I’m doing and how it will affect me in the future.
I used to and still do that - it felt like the norm for me 'cause I'm an only child, and had no one to talk. You're not crazy at all, or if you are, then so am I! And besiiides, who wants to be boringly normal, eh? :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50