This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Among the Sleep
thinking about co-op and how it would affect gameplay.
if there was co-op like 1p is the child and 2p would be the bear? i dont know but if there was a multi player mode would it be 1 stalker vs like 10 kids? idk send feed back or somthing... ITS STAMPER, ITS SPRINKLES!!! STAMPER AND SPRINKLES :D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Lolpan Aug 20, 2013 @ 10:16am 
You can beg and plead for co-op all you want. But it will NEVER happen with this game. This game is focused on singleplayer and is best experienced in singleplayer. It would take a long time and more money to implent co-op as well. It's just a bad idea. In addition; kvmphvre (One of the developers) stated in another "OMG I WANT CO-OP-Thread" that they have NO PLANS for co-op whatsoever.
Silvermanthing™ Aug 20, 2013 @ 5:22pm 
jeez man, that was an idea, you don't have to go ahead and assume that i want CO-OP, i just thought it would be a good idea -_-
Based Roche Aug 22, 2013 @ 3:11pm 
eh, he's right, except I'm not as harsh, I mean I think the Co-op will be a little lame and the price would go up and It wouldnt be a good co-op experience so IGN would bag on it decreasing the amount of buyers
Silvermanthing™ Aug 22, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
ok that makes sense,
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50