This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Among the Sleep
Silver Edge™ Jun 25, 2013 @ 4:26am
thinking about co-op and how it would affect gameplay.
if there was co-op like 1p is the child and 2p would be the bear? i dont know but if there was a multi player mode would it be 1 stalker vs like 10 kids? idk send feed back or somthing... ITS STAMPER, ITS SPRINKLES!!! STAMPER AND SPRINKLES :D
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
lolpan Aug 20, 2013 @ 10:16am 
You can beg and plead for co-op all you want. But it will NEVER happen with this game. This game is focused on singleplayer and is best experienced in singleplayer. It would take a long time and more money to implent co-op as well. It's just a bad idea. In addition; kvmphvre (One of the developers) stated in another "OMG I WANT CO-OP-Thread" that they have NO PLANS for co-op whatsoever.
Silver Edge™ Aug 20, 2013 @ 5:22pm 
jeez man, that was an idea, you don't have to go ahead and assume that i want CO-OP, i just thought it would be a good idea -_-
Mr. FestiveTie Aug 22, 2013 @ 3:11pm 
eh, he's right, except I'm not as harsh, I mean I think the Co-op will be a little lame and the price would go up and It wouldnt be a good co-op experience so IGN would bag on it decreasing the amount of buyers
Silver Edge™ Aug 22, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
ok that makes sense,
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50