This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Among the Sleep
Love and Tentacles May 29, 2013 @ 7:23pm
Multiple endings perhaps?
I haven't seen too too much other than the trailer and the PEWDIEPIE video, but I know that replay value is a big thing for me.
It wouldn't have to be too many, (Bioshock 2's amout was aweosme, but some endings were so nitpicky on what you had to do to achieve them) But Amnesia had a great idea.
You know, a failure ending, a bittersweet ending, and then one that made us warm and fuzzy.
It keeps things interesting and fun! Though, the only thing I would suggest for that would to make the ending distinguisted from things DURING game play and not split second decisions at the final boss.
Hope this gives you guys some thoughts!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
OneMargin Jun 1, 2013 @ 9:25pm 
I wonder the reactions that would be generated from a possible failure ending (that is, depending on what such an ending would be like)
Knowing we play as a two-year-old, I know for certain that if we came across an ending where the kid dies, that would certainly generate some controversy.
IMO and in short, I don't think there should be a bad ending at all.

Still on my ♥♥♥♥ty opinions, I can agree it would be interesting for there to be multiple endings. It would indeed keep some interest and even allow for greater replay value.

Also...final boss? Did you even play the Alpha yet? I highly doubt a two-year-old can land defenses in an actual final boss, mate.
Love and Tentacles Jun 3, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
Originally posted by Velocity:
Well, I meant more of final level or whatever. Figured 'final boss' is a universal way of saying 'the last stage' but you're right.... Unless of course said two-year-old has some major "GIMME MY MOMMY" powAlso...final boss? Did you even play the Alpha yet? I highly doubt a two-year-old can land defenses in an actual final boss, mate. [/quote]

Well, I meant more of final level or whatever. Figured 'final boss' is a universal way of saying 'the last stage' but you're right....

Unless of course said two-year-old has some major "GIMME MY MOMMY" powers, cause I know at that age I could throw one crazy tantrum.

Whats more powerful than the unreasonable screaming of a toddler?

Nothing.
Last edited by Love and Tentacles; Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:09am
Silver Edge™ Jun 25, 2013 @ 4:30am 
let me just say this so i can get it off mah chest. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Blue November Jul 22, 2013 @ 6:40pm 
I think since this game is mainly about exploration that it should be affected by which path you take.
Silver Edge™ Jul 22, 2013 @ 6:41pm 
yep
Lara Jul 28, 2013 @ 3:47am 
I think it's an option.
fjollan Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:43am 
PLease!
Great Grey Wolf Phalacin Aug 3, 2013 @ 1:43am 
Could be awesome
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50