This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Among the Sleep
ROXUS May 19, 2013 @ 12:34pm
Co-Op !
They have to add it.
They just have to.
I played the alpha version and it was awesome ! They could make it optional for those that don't like the aspect.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
Kraiten May 21, 2013 @ 8:12pm 
Seems like the development time could be better spent elsewhere. Co-op and horror do not mix.
kvmphvre  [developer] May 24, 2013 @ 2:18am 
Unfortunately we don't have any plans of adding a co-op mode to AtS. I agree that aspects of the game could be very cool in co-op mode, but this would require a completely different design approach.
Naneel May 27, 2013 @ 11:32pm 
exactly
CheesyCap May 29, 2013 @ 2:40am 
brbrbrbrbr
No coop!
Kortak May 30, 2013 @ 3:19am 
to many indies dont make coop and i started to skip all games that dont have at least coop..games are ment to be played with friends
You want to play a psycholoagical horror game with another player. Do you not see how much that breaks the psychological horror aspect?
J4ke Jun 7, 2013 @ 9:34am 
Yes! Make co-op
Domarius Jun 8, 2013 @ 10:47am 
I know how much co-op changes the design of a game, and fair enough.

But;
Originally posted by AlexanderB:
You want to play a psycholoagical horror game with another player. Do you not see how much that breaks the psychological horror aspect?

It's not written in stone anywhere that co-op "breaks the psychological horror aspect" of anything. Scary experiences can be shared.
A Gigantic Banana Jun 8, 2013 @ 11:42am 
Feelings of isolation are essential to creating a terrifying atmosphere. If you always have someone to talk at about what's happening in game, then any fear in inflicted upon the player is nullfied.
Last edited by A Gigantic Banana; Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:42pm
LadyMorrigan Jun 8, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
Lots of game needs co-op option lately but I dont think this game is one of them. I prefer co-op in more survival oriented games at least.
Vamp Jun 9, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
It could be fun if one player played as the baby and the other one as the teddy. xD
evil Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
How about 1 person plays as Teddy and one person plays as the 2 year old?
Originally posted by Vamp:
It could be fun if one player played as the baby and the other one as the teddy. xD
Originally posted by εvil♫Cocöñutツ™:
How about 1 person plays as Teddy and one person plays as the 2 year old?
Last edited by 🎄🎅ChrisG🎅🎄; Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:19pm
A Gigantic Banana Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:45pm 
Which still breaks the horror.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
Per page: 15 30 50