This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shelter
[SERN] Kessler Jun 4, 2013 @ 9:35pm
Progress
So how is the game coming along? I'm really excited about this game and would love to see an update on how its coming along
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Might and Delight  [developer] Jun 10, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Happy to hear you are excited! I can say that everything is coming along very nicely! More information will come really really soon! :)
[SERN] Kessler Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
OK Thanks! i will continue following this games progress, i can't wait to play it!
Might and Delight  [developer] Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by SEES Kessler:
OK Thanks! i will continue following this games progress, i can't wait to play it!

Cheers mate! :)
DimapagtantongkunganO Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:07am 
When I first saw this my eyes grew bigger and I really got excited.I have always wanted to make a game similar to this,though i got the art side of things covered , due to my lack of coding skills, the project never really got off.And seeing this makes me really happy,finally someone makes a game close to my dream game.Cant wait till I get my hands on this.I hope you make a dev diary focusing on the art of Shelter.Goodluck and Looking forward to more updates soon.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50