This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shelter
Progress
So how is the game coming along? I'm really excited about this game and would love to see an update on how its coming along
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Might and Delight  [developer] Jun 10, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Happy to hear you are excited! I can say that everything is coming along very nicely! More information will come really really soon! :)
[SERN] Kessler Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
OK Thanks! i will continue following this games progress, i can't wait to play it!
Might and Delight  [developer] Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by SEES Kessler:
OK Thanks! i will continue following this games progress, i can't wait to play it!

Cheers mate! :)
TeamPugo.SuwaiL Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:07am 
When I first saw this my eyes grew bigger and I really got excited.I have always wanted to make a game similar to this,though i got the art side of things covered , due to my lack of coding skills, the project never really got off.And seeing this makes me really happy,finally someone makes a game close to my dream game.Cant wait till I get my hands on this.I hope you make a dev diary focusing on the art of Shelter.Goodluck and Looking forward to more updates soon.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50