Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Murder He Wrote, Vol. 2
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Wowza  [developer] Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:06pm
FAQs
"Omg, how do I download this?"

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/139249378/828935673230017314/

"Omg, this weapon should do XYZ!!"

The stats for the weapon are decided by Valve if it gets accepted, not me. Feel free to suggest ideas, but Valve might pay more attention to stat suggestions on the official forums.

"Omg, this weapon should have X taunt/animation!!!"

It would take a lot of work to create a custom taunt/draw animation, and I have no experience with animating. I tried to find someone to create animations for the item before I submitted, but most of the people I contacted were busy. Even if this item did have animations, there's no guarantee that Valve would use the animations in the final item, since very few custom animations and taunts submitted to the workshop have been added to the game.

"How to get FREE!!! Earbuds in Team Fortress 2 @ notascam.com!!!"

Stop posting spam links on my workshop items, or I will find you.

"Omg, lazy weapon design!!"

Your mother is a lazy weapon design. Jokes aside, I'll take criticism, as long as it's useful, constructive, and feasible.
Last edited by Wowza; Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:27pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
zach L Apr 17, 2013 @ 9:57am 
" Even if this item did have animations, there's no guarantee that Valve would use the animations in the final item, since very few custom animations and taunts submitted to the workshop have been added to the game."

Correction, there's a guarantee they won't, since none have.
@H|H Duke λ Apr 23, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
About the stats Dont post them anywhere except the thread by me in the forums just to stop main page comment spam ;)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50