The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Black Sword
Questa discussione è stata chiusa
help, can't find any
could you make it so that there's like 2 or 3 peices available from the companions after you finish the companion quest, i installed his mod at level 25, now im at 51 and i still haven't found a single peice, i even have dawnguard so i encounter falmer and dwarven spiders and shperes more often. i can't seem to get any peices, its takiing forever, im at the point where if i don't find any soon, im gonna console command in 100 dwarven enemies at a time until i find some. please help
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
DEvasto  [sviluppatore] 7 gen 2014, ore 11:35 
I've just given the mod an update that makes some more adjustments to the leveling. You still have a chance to get it out of Falmer and Falmer chests, with a somewhat better likelihood of getting it out of Dwarven Spiders and Centurions (a bit moreso with Centurions). There's a much better chance you'll get it out of Dwarven boss chests too, and also you have a small chance of getting it out of an ore vein now, like you do with gems. I also added a chance at or above level 20 for you to find two pieces, so hopefully all this will help make finding Blackrock a bit less like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
thanks, but im probably going to restart soon. the sword sounds really cool and i hope i can make one eventually. while i was on break from the workshop, i had an idea, how about having one full black sword spawn randomly on a dragon priest, that way it's still realy hard to get for those at the beginning of the game, but those at the end of the game can get it easier than before. could you try doing that, or maybe after you reach level 40 a courier comes up saying that theres a dragon attacking an outpost and they want you to go and fight it, and he sends you to one of the outposts, where there's a dragon spawned and when you defeat it , it has the black sword on it, just some sort of large enemy or level barrier and a pre-crafted version of the sword with the enchantment on it already in game.
DEvasto  [sviluppatore] 13 gen 2014, ore 14:56 
Much of the deal with the Black Sword in ultima 7 was forging it, so I dunno if I'd put an already crafted version in. ~Maybe~ (a big maybe at that) I might, since the Black Sword's fate after Serpent Isle is unknown. But, *if* I do add an already crafted version of the sword into the world somewhere, I'd have to think about how I'd do it. Having one randomly show up on a dragon priest doesn't exactly make sense to me.
i'm sorry, i don't know much of anything about ultima 7, i just though that it was the coolest custom sword mod i'd seen so i downloaded it, if you want i could try and find or write a good storyline for the sword, if you approve, i don't know much about the progamming language used on steam so i couldn't do it myself , but maybe i could find some people willing to help?
Ultima modifica da Aleph Sharp; 13 gen 2014, ore 20:33
I found the original source for the sword in the game, heres a link to the wiki for the sword - page abiout the black sword, than ill quote the source telling me where it's from: http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Sword
"The Black Sword is quite obviously inspired by Stormbringer from Michael Moorcock's stories."
than here's the wiki page for the original idea by michael moorcock: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormbringer
and here's an interesting quote from the other relations media section that brings things full circle: "In the Elder Scrolls video games, the Daedric artefact Ebony Blade is based on Stormbringer and grows stronger whenever its wielder kills friendly NPCs." it's in skyrim
Ultima modifica da Aleph Sharp; 13 gen 2014, ore 20:29
does that give you any ideas about how to input a full version in the game? just say any ideas at all it gives you for inputing it in game.
I responded to your question, please answer
Is there a command code. It does not show up under ebony smithing perk.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
Per pagina: 1530 50