Aidez ce jeu à être publié sur Steam !

Prenez le temps de vous informer sur de ce jeu. Si vous souhaitez qu'il soit disponible Steam, vous pouvez l'aider en le notant au moyen des boutons ci-dessous. Cliquez ici pour en apprendre davantage sur ce processus.

Fish vs. Crabs
Swift Creek Games  [développeur] 12 avr 2013 à 17h31
Free to Play or Premium
The question was asked about Free to Play, so I would like to put this out there for discussion.

How do people feel about it? Would you like to see a game that is largely free to play but you pay for stuff in the game? An example would be to buy special fish for your reef that are only available for purchase. Those fish may always be available, or might be available only for a limited time. Your friends who might visit your reef through a social network would see your fish or you might see theirs and could potentially trade.

DLC is another purchase option. Does DLC keep you playing and therefore building your reef and so it is free to download?

The alternative may be you buy the game, you buy the DLC if you want it but that's it. Keep it simple and focus on game play!

We are designing a game for you, the player but we have to feed our families too. Tell us how you like to play, and when you buy items, what do you expect for it?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 19
< >
alek *New PC soon* 13 avr 2013 à 16h03 
pay to play
☆sour applez☆ 13 avr 2013 à 18h03 
pay to play
I_noSc0pedJFK 14 avr 2013 à 1h04 
pay it to play it
Swift Creek Games  [développeur] 14 avr 2013 à 9h46 
I really appreciate the feedback. Please keep it coming. The Free to Play model is very hyped and hard to actually succeed at doing. I actually prefer pay to play or more of a "Freemium" model where you get an hour or two of free play time but then you have to pay. You get to fully try the game and get a feel for it, then buy it only if you want to.

Would that be preferable to a straight pay to play model?
Big Dog 14 avr 2013 à 10h13 
Pay to play gets my vote
Areso 14 avr 2013 à 14h12 
I actually prefer pay to play or more of a "Freemium" model where you get an hour or two of free play time but then you have to pay. You get to fully try the game and get a feel for it, then buy it only if you want to.

May be have some point to make a demo with some countdown timer? 2-3 hours within demo, than pop-up: "Like it? Buy it".
Steam allows make demo and full releases.
I suppose, that It will be most comfortable suitcase "try before buy",
Pixieydust 1 mai 2013 à 15h38 
I would like a demo to try out the game but I say pay to play also. If you want to add holiday dlc or something with fun extra levels later on that would be great too. I like it when you do not get constantly nickled and dimed. That is how free to play feels like.
StreetBros 10 mai 2013 à 20h42 
Pay to Play with everything included and future DLC aside wouldn't hurt. It keeps people playing the game, right? Once I've beaten a game so many times, it's nice to see something new from something I've seen over and over. Personally, I'm excited for this game! :X
Dernière modification de StreetBros; 10 mai 2013 à 20h44
iamaplayer 7 jan à 1h41 
Pay to play, as most games on the market are.
I mean a "normal" game, without a store inside etc...

In case I get it on Desura, will I get a Steam key if it's greenlight?
Dernière modification de iamaplayer; 7 jan à 1h42
Swift Creek Games  [développeur] 7 jan à 15h49 
Sure, I'm sure we can figure that out. I strongly believe in the buy once idea if it's at all possible to make it happen.

The game is up on Desura now, and we'll be doing our first update in about two weeks, which will add more levels and content. Probably about that time is when we'll start talking a little more with Valve.
iamaplayer 7 jan à 17h51 
That's good news then, I hope your game makes it on Greenlight, because it's beautiful and fun (tried it really quick on a Tablet) :)
Swift Creek Games  [développeur] 8 jan à 11h26 
Ah, well thanks! Our first update is coming up with the deep sea underwater volcano levels and tons of other stuff. After that, we'll finish up controller support and Rift support and push Steam a little harder. We have our fingers crossed too.
SubZeRo666 12 jan à 4h25 
Free to Play
Little Kitten 5 mar à 12h41 
pay to play.

Will there be achievement and trading cards ?
cuma.elp 5 mar à 17h36 
The Free to Play model is very hyped and hard to actually succeed at doing.
am I late to join this conversation?

i'd prefer pay to play (premium) with a demo to try out. and it would be much better with DLC for additional feature. especially if the DLC contain not only new fishes, but with some kind of new places with it's unique fish. let say a lake, a river, south pole or something
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 19
< >
Par page : 15 30 50