The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Phase Spells
Madrilous  [δημιουργός] 14 Απρ 2013, 11:08
Phase Spells Bugs
A place to post any bugs relating to Phase Spells
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 17 σχόλια
Phase Lock seems to cause NPCs to unsheathe or unequip their weapons.... Also you can Phase Lock already Phase Locked NPCs to fly even higher.... lol
Phase Leap has a LOT of bugs xDD sometimes when you leap you end up in the last place you leaped every time you leap further onwards, until you leave the area. Also sometimes if you leek through the invisible walls, you travel to the location you chosem but the fly back in the same place to where you initially started. Also if you spam the Leap alot you end up not being able to look inn x directions only y (up and down.) and then the game crashes
Phase crush doesn't work.
If you teleport or lock NPCs that happen to be sleeping, they can glitch into walls and die from fall damage.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Raptor Jesus:
Same problem. Nothing happens when using.
Madrilous  [δημιουργός] 16 Απρ 2013, 13:54 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KiLLxGaSMiC:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Raptor Jesus:
Just to double check, you are using phase lock first right?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Madrilous:
-SNIP-
I have problems with phase lock itself. When I phase lock opponents (Or guards. :P), they just fly around up in down in the air, and phase crush does nothing.
i can't tell if it is the phase spells or the falling spells but I can't take fall damage anymore
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KiLLxGaSMiC:
Just to double check, you are using phase lock first right?

Yep, I Phase Lock them first and then cast Crush, but nothing happens.
I dont have the spells. Mod is first in loading order, but neither the codes nor the Tolfdir route work.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από MarcSGamer:
I dont have the spells. Mod is first in loading order, but neither the codes nor the Tolfdir route work.
i have the same exact problems. tolfdir doesnt sell it and the codes dont work
Madrilous  [δημιουργός] 19 Απρ 2013, 12:47 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Xaverian15:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από MarcSGamer:
i have the same exact problems. tolfdir doesnt sell it and the codes dont work
It seems as though Steam isn't downloading them properly. If you navigate to your Skyrims data directory and delete the PhaseSpells.esp and PhaseSpells.bsa it will be downloaded again. This might fix your problem.
It worked. :) But I tried it in God Mode and it got buggy again, that's not a problem though.
I was ontop of a building and i tried using phase leap to go down without taking damage and i suddenly died
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Zebruh; 11 Ιουλ 2013, 23:27
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Doctor Magic Pants:
-SNIP-
I have problems with phase lock itself. When I phase lock opponents (Or guards. :P), they just fly around up in down in the air, and phase crush does nothing.

Im having the same problem. I think it is because I have god mode enabled. Did you have god mode enabled?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 17 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50