The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Phase Spells
Madrilous  [Разработчик] 14 апр. 2013 г. в 10:59
Phase Spells Suggestions
A place for any suggestions about Phase Spells
< >
Сообщения 115 из 18
A maximum distance the Phase Portal can travel and/or a limited distance a Phase Portal have to be to you for you to be able to teleport to it.
The Phase crush deals AoE damage and only a maximum amount of Phase Locks at the same time.
Phase Crush deals damage scaling with the Alteration skillevel (or any other school you feel fits.)
love this so cool , thankyou ! hey how about a big explosion type spell that sends a hole bunch of npc"s to the portal , then watch heaps of ragdolls . lol
How about an ability which causes someone to spontaneously combust over a period of time (5 secs mabe)? You could use the dragon preist animation for dying when they perish
I think that would be pretty cool
aye....cumbustion is always good... also somehow make a spell that when cast at a human it slowly melts their face off like in "raiders of the lost ark"
Phase shift- Can target self or other, like ethereal form, but can deal damage to other phaseshifted enemies. So, if both you and an enemy are Phaseshifted, you can still attack eachother.
Отредактировано In Midnight Clad; 17 апр. 2013 г. в 0:46
Madrilous  [Разработчик] 17 апр. 2013 г. в 12:26 
Автор сообщения: Baron Samedi
Phase shift- Can target self or other, like ethereal form, but can deal damage to other phaseshifted enemies. So, if both you and an enemy are Phaseshifted, you can still attack eachother.
I was thinking of this same thing myself, same name as well :P The only difference being that phase shifted enemies would be be unattackable but also unable to attack you. And when you are phase shifted you can still attack non phase shifted opponents
I took mild inspiration from Warpshift in the WH40K universe.
Being able to attack other Phaseshifted enemies would make sense, as you are both in the same dimensions.
It would also be a useful ability, as you could single out enemies to target, reducing the multitasking you need to do, it could also be used to protect a follower.
Maybe have a seperate phase in phase out spell or something
I think the phase portal needs to last longer, but other than that, everything is fine...
Maybe a master level spell that tleports you to any locaton in the Hold.
Perhaps a spell that releases various monsters by tearing a hole in the that seperates tamriel and the plane of oblivion
Phase Switch: an ability that allows you to switch places with a target, similar to Loki's Switch Teleport in Warframe.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 18
Показывать на странице: 1530 50