This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Worlds of Magic
MindALot Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:37am
In-game artifact creation spell?
I realize it may have created some slightly overpowered combinations.. but I really miss the in game artifact creation spells (create lessor/greater item?) - and I'm not sure if it is planned for WoM or not.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
maniacal<1> Nov 27, 2013 @ 11:50am 
Oh it had better be. hehe.
Nothing was more satisfying than scrimping up enough gold and mana to give that badass Hero an equally badass sword, which I lovely named Badass Sword. :D
Varthus Dec 4, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
Or sacrificing spellbooks for your mage to make sure you had the Artificer perk to go with summoner perk... put more focus on the hero's and your army than your spell books. I pray it will be in the game.
Pitchblack Dec 9, 2013 @ 8:21am 
Absolutely, it was my favorite way to play : recruit champions and carefuly design some badass equipment. MoM had the Artificer perk, and also the Summoner perk wich let you have more chance to gain the "summon hero" and "summon champion" spells.
I hope we will find these spells and perks again in WoM !
Last edited by Pitchblack; Dec 9, 2013 @ 8:21am
Kiptinnutron Jul 10, 2014 @ 5:08am 
I think it would be cool if there was an artificer perk that, to balance the potential loss of spell-casting, not only made it cheaper to make equipment for your heroes, but also unlocked new equipment for your armies based on the spellbooks you have. For example, a death-based wizrd with artificer could make a high end unit equipped with life-stealing swords, or a nature/air-based wizard with artificer could make a pack of acolytes with lightning wands, etc.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50