Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Papers, Please
Mogar 17 Kwi, 2013 - 22:21
Double Check or Deny?
IF someone is missing a ticket or something, do you ask them for it and see if they have it, or do you immediately turn them away? Also, *possible spoiler* did you let that guys wife in even though she wasn't authroized?
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 18 komentarzy
< >
Becer | STNO 17 Kwi, 2013 - 23:17 
I ask them for the missing paper as I assume we'll end up getting penalised if we don't, the job assigned being to assess people properly.
ITM0IZHLbhEZNt1YBp/PuGcPFw== 18 Kwi, 2013 - 0:00 
If they've got any missing documents, just interrogate them. They'll sometimes procure the missing documents.
And no, I did not let the wife in.
Razormane 18 Kwi, 2013 - 3:51 
I agree, as much as it hurt I did not let her through. Mentally I had a small moment of telling her: "Sorry miss, but as much as I want to let you in, I will risk losing my job if I do...Please, understand I have a family DEPENDING on me..."
Shukonja 18 Kwi, 2013 - 6:51 
depends on the time of day, I find :)
emergent realism, ineed. I get nervous as the day comes to a close and am prone to just stamping 'DENY DENY DENY' on everything remotely suspicious as it nears 6pm. talk about art imitating life!

I just love this game!
Kalzirdragon 18 Kwi, 2013 - 10:08 
I always tend to see if they have the documents first, i'd feel bad if I turned them away when they actually had the right authorization.
I allowed the guy's wife through and she gave me some kind of silver coin...?
Mysterious Racer X 18 Kwi, 2013 - 18:40 
Kalzir

I assume that coin is going to be tied to achievements or something.

And everyone else, you wont lose your job you will be warned/fined same as you would be for anyone else.

its actually pretty clever. No mistakes? then should you take the bribe and let the guy with medicine through? Maybe you should let that track star through even though you caught him. Should we take that girls word for it and arrest this guy?

there are a lot of moral choices.
Stereotomy 19 Kwi, 2013 - 3:17 
Sure I let the wife in. I'm allowed two free failures per day, so it's not costing me anything. The woman who wants to see her son but has an out of date pass also gives you a token if you let her in. Not sure if there are others.
HighPriest 19 Kwi, 2013 - 16:33 
Approving the guy with the really terrible papers who shows up every day with his homemade "Cobrastan" passport gives you a token as well.
Mysterious Racer X 19 Kwi, 2013 - 16:35 
he only shows up once with the home made crayon passport.

every other time he shows up he either doesnt have one or has improper documents.
ShiroiRyu 20 Kwi, 2013 - 3:51 
he only shows up once with the home made crayon passport.

every other time he shows up he either doesnt have one or has improper documents.

Yep, until the beta, he always missed something. I wanted to put him ... accept him ... but i can't ... :'(
It's sad because he seem fun.
And i stopped the guy with the brothel ...
Mysterious Racer X 20 Kwi, 2013 - 6:55 
The thing about the old guy, I dont trust him. It never lets me detain him but he has "business" in arstotzka.

and yeah, brothel guy, arrest him and get mentioned in the paper the next day, its cool.
fnord3125 21 Kwi, 2013 - 21:30 
@Stereotomy: well, letting her in DOES cost you something, because even if it's one of your "free" mistakes, you aren't getting paid for processing her incorrectly. So you're losing that 5 credits you would have gotten for turning her away. That said: of COURSE I let her in! I'm not a monster!
Mysterious Racer X 21 Kwi, 2013 - 21:31 
takes like two seconds to approve her.

you only need to process 10 people a day to break even. 11 once the rent increases.
あいさきよきなと 22 Kwi, 2013 - 2:11 
if you accidentally/intentionally deny the husband, the wife will automatically withdraw her passport and walk away.
Mysterious Racer X 22 Kwi, 2013 - 4:39 
Why would you deny him? all his papers are in order
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 18 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50