This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Pink Aug 11, 2013 @ 2:58pm
what will the price be of the game?
will this game be free or will you need to pay for it?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
ThE UrBaN PuNk Aug 12, 2013 @ 9:11am 
theres no way this game will be free, i can tell you that. But i dont know what the price will be
The Game Aug 12, 2013 @ 7:06pm 
It most likley will be around 30-60 Dollars (I would pay like 90 for it) and im guessing this cause of indie+aweosme titles costs
Stoner Jesus Aug 13, 2013 @ 5:51am 
if it was free, there would probably be stuff ingame you would have to buy, such as ship designs or extra more enemys or even a 'pass' to enter exclusive areas, there would be added benefits as well to having the pass.
itll definetly cost money, since indie games are booming right now it might be cheaper or higher depending on the industry and the gaming community
Stodeh  [developer] Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
30-60 dollars is quite dramatic when looking at the trends of similar indy games. We actually don't decide the final price of the game (it's up to Steam) but I doubt it will be that expensive
Marrowmatt  [developer] Aug 21, 2013 @ 8:08am 
Agreed, we won't disclose any pricing information until we have dealt with steam. But I'm sure I can safely say that you shouldn't expect any prices in the realms of AAA games. Think indy.
skin2yard Aug 22, 2013 @ 2:55am 
when can i buy this? will there be early access or is it near completion?
ah sorce like game a cupple of years ago came out free and there was a lot there. the game had no campain or reason for multiplayer and modding was huge. it allowed modders 2 build sets post them and get a % of the earnings when plp buy there campain, map or anything. sorta like gerrys mod with payed player dlcs.

''theres no way this game will be free, i can tell you that.'' sure about that are we.

i admit its more likly going to end up at 10$(9.99$) steam inde game standerd.
Last edited by WangsWorld(Anodyne); Aug 29, 2013 @ 1:29pm
Matrix Sep 3, 2013 @ 8:45pm 
Originally posted by Kodama no hagakure:

...i admit its more likly going to end up at 10$(9.99$) steam inde game standerd.

We all wish, for this quality of a game (Im assuming - actually I'm guaranteeing, its going to be great from what the devs have already) Im sure it would be more, plenty of indie games go for more than $10, like FTL actually didn't have much substance to it and still went for $15
TheBear Sep 10, 2013 @ 11:50pm 
most solid indie games go for around 18,99 euro's. (i dont know what that is in dollars :P)
Sometimes as high as 29,99, like stardrive for example.
Originally posted by TheBear:
most solid indie games go for around 18,99 euro's. (i dont know what that is in dollars :P)
Sometimes as high as 29,99, like stardrive for example.
probly around $9.99-$14.99. also plp in NA and Asia use (.) not (,). comma is used for deviding larger numbers every 3 digits. example - 100,000,000.11- one million $ 11 cents.
confused me at first for a moment there. so just trying to help others not get confused about that. lol looked like eighteen to twentynine thousend.^_^
Last edited by WangsWorld(Anodyne); Sep 11, 2013 @ 1:41pm
sid Feb 24, 2014 @ 9:42am 
not so expensive please that the game becomes a big community.. or it is dead before it is released..
GonzoYo Mar 4, 2014 @ 8:52am 
no problem for me and all the geek space survival fan, i think i would spit easily 30$ for it.
No other game is like this, focus on "realistic" space survival journey in coop, with a real ambience.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50