Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Ritual Dementia
Just An Ordinary Squirrel Apr 11, 2013 @ 12:16pm
Why this game looks awsome!
I think this game looks so sweet becaouse you have to survive more than just playing. Like if you lose a limb make a robot arm (kinda robot arm but not really) why do you think this game looks awsome? (if you do)
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Benjabby Apr 12, 2013 @ 6:39am 
To me it looks like a cross between roguelikes (one of my favourite genres) and a simulation game (another one of my favourite genres)

That and the N64 reminiscent graphics just make it so amazing :D
Gabaz Apr 13, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Tbh it's a multitude of things, especially the limb idea. I also like the idea of genetically modifying your children, and breeding them with the monsters(or something). Also, if the hunting mechanic is done well, along with other features, this game will be huge.
Arcane101 Apr 22, 2013 @ 9:36am 
The main problem i've seen with most of the people is the graphics... I must say, THAT DOES NOT MATTER!!! I mean look at minecraft! It has graphics almost exactly like this, and did it fail just because of that? NO! ahem... Anyways yeah, I think the backstory they gave this game. "A cursed game from the dark ages of gaming.", That really gets you interested. Plus all the gameplay stuff too, I mean, the creator of this discussion is right, robot arms ARE cool. (similar statement as The Doctor says about bow ties. X3)
The Omegaladon May 23, 2013 @ 9:11am 
The game has a seeminly unqine style to it.
It shows alot promise and effort put forth in to it.
I also like the idea of the limbs and how you have to modify things.
Looks great
kjembach Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
The graphics would be a drawback if the animation wasn't so funny. For some reason bad graphics combined with goofy animation never stops being making me smile. And the actual gameplay looks like something fun and original. I'll probably buy this when it's available.
GantheRogue Jul 28, 2013 @ 2:25am 
this game looks odd.... I like odd....
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50