This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

KRAUTSCAPE
sandsou Aug 21, 2013 @ 6:32am
Updates and Demo?
Will there be continuous updates for the game after we've bought it? And will there be a demo of it for us to try the game out?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Bill Kerman Aug 22, 2013 @ 11:31pm 
There is already a demo out.
www.gamezone.com/downloads/krautscape
$$$  [developer] Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:16am 
it's not a demo, it's a three year old prototype which has not much to do with the game like it is now (as you probably see in the video).
sandsou Aug 23, 2013 @ 11:40pm 
So will there be a demo released after the game launches?
$$$  [developer] Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:44am 
we'll see.
sandsou Aug 25, 2013 @ 2:44am 
how about updates? are they continuously released like Minecraft or there will be only say bug fixes and little tweaks?
$$$  [developer] Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:36am 
hard to say, depends on how many people buy&play the game. don't forget it's only one person (=me) working on the game, so there won't be huge updates in any case.
Dzordanas Aug 28, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
Originally posted by any_user:
hard to say, depends on how many people buy&play the game. don't forget it's only one person (=me) working on the game, so there won't be huge updates in any case.
Your website says differently:
Mario von Rickenbach – game design, visuals, programming, web etc
Michael Burgdorfer – additional game design, programming
Phil McCammon – music, sound design
Flurin Jenal – additional game design, programming
$$$  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 1:56am 
I like to include former team members in lists like this, but maybe I should make it more clear to avoid confusion. I'm currently working on the game by myself with some sporadic sound design help from Phil. The first few versions I made together with Michael, but he's not interested in working on the game anymore, and Flurin was a one-month 'intern'.
$$$  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:52am 
Updated the website, is it clearer now? http://krautscape.net/index.php?page=team
Dzordanas Aug 29, 2013 @ 3:59am 
Tell them to get there dumbasses back on the game! We want this game NOW! It looks so awesome and we all know it! They will make it faster!
sandsou Aug 29, 2013 @ 8:02am 
No matter who's working on the game right now, the game's still awesome~
FoeJred Feb 7, 2014 @ 2:31pm 
Great work man, keep it up!
prudis Feb 26, 2014 @ 2:23am 
Will the game have any kind of AI controlled racers? It would be fun to fill the game with some AI racers when playing with only 1 or 2 friends
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50