This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Ghost of a Tale
Monixe Apr 27, 2013 @ 4:46pm
Why not Kickstarter?
I don't know the conditions of this pages (indiegogo and kickstarter), and therefore I don't know what are the reasons why you put the project on indiegogo. But Kickstarter it's a most famous page and this would allow the game to be more known, I think.
It would be a shame that the title is not successfully financed by fewer promotion. It look great.

I'm a backer and I hope this magnific proyect see the light

Good luck
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Adpist Apr 28, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Unfortunatly, people from france can't create kickstarter projects. I think's that's why he launched an indiegogo campaign.
Monixe Apr 28, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Thanks for the info, I knew nothing about that :S

Originally posted by coco_adpist:
Unfortunatly, people from france can't create kickstarter projects. I think's that's why he launched an indiegogo campaign.
Lawie @ PS4 playing Destiny May 3, 2013 @ 3:12am 
Kickstarter is only for US residents (to create a campaign), also it is not yet possible to pay with paypal.
ScaniX May 3, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Really?
German project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bumblebee/days-of-dawn-discover-the-magic
Russian: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1535515364/knock-knock

Or has at least one of the guys to live in the US? I think he should be able to add this project to Kickstarter as well somehow. :)

I wondered the same thing, because it would be a shame if this project does now make it and the projects on Kickstarter with a similar content usually make it.
Aristoi May 8, 2013 @ 11:40am 
I believe the criteria was that there had to be a US citizen with a US bank account for Kickstarter. I believe they opened that up to the UK now, as well.

Edit: From the Kickstarter page, "Creating projects is currently open to US and UK creators over the age of 18."
Last edited by Aristoi; May 8, 2013 @ 11:40am
LordCrash May 17, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
All European companies (apart from GB) like Larian or King Art Games had to establish an affiliated firm in the US to be able to use the US kickstarter for their video game projects. That's a too huge (and costly) effort for a single person like Seith I fear, at least in his current position....
CAST Moon Cow May 22, 2013 @ 11:21am 
Indiegogo accepts multiple forms of payment while kickstarter is limited to amazon payment
therefore indiegogo is better
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50