Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Enhanced Damage Addon
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
neosloth  [developer] Sep 16, 2014 @ 12:00am
Bug reports
Report your bugs/glitches here and I'll try to look into them

If you post your reports in the comments I will probably ignore them so please do it here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Flintlock Oct 13, 2014 @ 6:22am 
Game crashing when dropping default weapons.
As such, my game crashed when it came to that HL2 sniper bolt weapon, when I dropped that.
olly Oct 28, 2014 @ 12:53am 
When i shoot a stalker (combine NPC) in the head it does not instantly kill them, then it says ENCANCED DAMAGE creating script errors open console for more details. I know how to open console and all that but idk why?
Triangular Dec 25, 2014 @ 6:54am 
When i spawn a Itchiosaur it keeps drowning!
neosloth  [developer] Dec 27, 2014 @ 4:22pm 
Ahah that's definetely an oversight on my part, I gotta look into that thank you for reporting
I have bug in context menu: when i click MOUSE2 on character in context menu, i can't use more functions on my character (example editing bones, burn character...)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english!
Last edited by Soki 'Tolyan' Lab.; Jan 2, 2015 @ 3:31am
Maybe it's not because of this addon!
fun guy May 26, 2015 @ 11:17am 
can you make to where you dont drop some weapons like this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410645074&searchtext=parkour
UltimateByte Jun 2, 2015 @ 11:37pm 
Your addon is causing huge server CPU drain. Video incoming.
UltimateByte Jun 2, 2015 @ 11:41pm 
Will be available here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5mcNylfrs

"Oh, my CPU !"
Last edited by UltimateByte; Jun 3, 2015 @ 9:54am
neosloth  [developer] Jun 3, 2015 @ 6:01pm 
Thank you for the report. I think I know what's causing the problem so I'll try to fix it or at least make a convar that disables the function that causes the drain
UltimateByte Jun 4, 2015 @ 3:12am 
Don't make a convar to disable some crap, just make the function so it doesn't cause drain... Seriously, since i uninstalled your addon, my server doesn't lag anymore when there is 25+ players... It's a critical issue dude.
UltimateByte Jun 10, 2015 @ 7:15pm 
Are you stuck or something ?
The Rookie Jun 24, 2015 @ 8:28pm 
I think your addon is causing some weird bug where in singleplayer whenever i die and try to respawn, I'm stuck in the death view and can't get out of it. I don't have any other addons that affect damage or deaths. (even though I don't think yours affects death, it still affects damages which can lead to death.)

UPDATE: I solved the problem, so I guess you can ignore this comment. It was just some Blood & Gore overhaul that conflicted with GMOD Legs that bugged the deathcam. Thanks anyways though for this awesome addon.
Last edited by The Rookie; Jun 24, 2015 @ 8:32pm
Grocel Jul 12, 2015 @ 7:20am 
That's not how to report issues UltimateByte, never. Don't be unfriendly. Maybe that lagging function has an importand functionality for that addon.

Also "for" loops are not allways lagging it depens how you use them and what you do inside them.
Last edited by Grocel; Jul 12, 2015 @ 7:24am
UltimateByte Jul 13, 2015 @ 5:41am 
Originally posted by Grocel:
That's not how to report issues UltimateByte, never. Don't be unfriendly. Maybe that lagging function has an importand functionality for that addon.

Also "for" loops are not allways lagging it depens how you use them and what you do inside them.

The fact is... It caused me lot of trouble, lot of work to diagnose this crap, and the author still didn't think about it. I'm aware it's free work, but when this work is more bad than useful, you have to expect that kind of reactions. That's no big deal for me, i just removed that addon from all my servers, i'm just angry for all other people having it, and maybe not being aware of the high performance drain that occurs.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Per page: 1530 50