Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

Star Rift
solarmanJc  [разработчик] 7 април 2013 в 8:41след.
Star Rift
Hey Guys ..Working on a new game I hope everyone gives a Thumbs Up ..Let me know what you think ... Thanks so Much
Последно редактиран от Monarky; 15 април 2013 в 12:40след.
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
< >
elf.heer 8 април 2013 в 11:41сут. 
looks good. i hope you could land on planets, and destroi enemy city's
georgli 8 април 2013 в 6:16след. 
I'm always for new space sims. There are some out there and most of them ain't too interesting but that doesn't mean it's impossible. I'd like to vote for really crazy ideas and a super huge universe, with massive stations, abandoned ships and unknown things that can be discovered. Make anything salvageable and allow to reuse machinery and weapons, beamers, tracktor beams and other strange stuff. Best to make anything procedural and make thousands of gadgets that are spread all over the universe. Don't bind them to quests, just fill the universe with things to find for those who are patient enough. Make it profitable to explore but make it hard. The need to refuelor to gather helium3 in several ways that you can find out by scavenging ship -graveyards. Allow towing of ships by tracktor beam or real chains, cable, or whatever but make it dependent of mass. Smaller ships cannot pull stuff that's too big/mass. Make it possible to leave the ship and use jetpacks to check out abandoned places.Let us find equipment or maybe the ship will work and you keep it. It's possible that the alien species it belonged to wants it back, or at least the dead pilot from a thousand years ago. Did we leave the body behind of did we keep it to make a proper funeral, did we sell it to a renowned university? Several posibilities what might happen.They offer you some nice stuff, the attack because we didn't act according to their religious rules which we did not know (or we did because we found scrolls, Data at an abandoned temple-spacestation, rumors, kidnapping an archeologist, etc., etc.) so they leave us be, because their religion says so or because they fear the cat that lives on our ship, or the flee because we are believed to be an evil godly entity, because they believe we killed the body of thet allen pilot, who used to be some holy person...
Whatever we do, needs to have consequences, anything that can be found needs to be connected to something or many other things. What is utterly important is that it has to be very easy to control the ship and all that can be interacted with. There is no real need for outdoor action, most of it can be done from the ship or in menus.

.Something like the above might make for a really cool game. It's more or less my dreamgame. Perhaps some of these ideas can be an inspiration. If not, no hard feelings.
Please allow me to mention the following link http://www.includification.com/
It's a collection of tips and info on what can be done to make a game accessible for disabled gamers, a lot of hundreds of thousands of possible customers who have money to spend.
cdnr1(ned) 28 май 2013 в 3:57след. 
no multiplayer so il pass
Darknoodles 28 август 2013 в 4:19сут. 
Hi, good luck on developing your game! If you want an advise, Freelancer is the model to adopte.
But one thing you should absolutly add, is cockpit view (spacegame without cockpit view is not a space game ^^). Also avoid XP and Leveling stuff, at least if you plan to make a multiplayer mod.
Показване на 1-4 от 4 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50