This software has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this software. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Kainy
Space Cops Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:46am
what about linux, mac, and ios support? can you also stream from computer to computer?
these features would be great to see added
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
^0Nade^4Spammer  [developer] Jul 2, 2013 @ 5:02pm 
Hi,

Yes for PC to PC. (There is a video for PC version and Chrome version).
IOS: in progress.
Linux/Mac: Yes I will.

Thanks,
JS.
Andrew Jul 3, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
Linux support? Awesome!
s_d Jul 8, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Another vote here for Linux support!

To be clear though, it's the Linux server I'm interested in. I really want to run my nice games on my Linux gaming workstation, and play them in a different room on my TV via my OUYA console, on which I'll be happy to support you with a purchase, once the Linux server is working.

Is that the intention, or is it to play Windows games on a Linux/Mac Kainy client?
BaCo™ Jul 13, 2013 @ 10:11am 
I play windows, but its always good to see that people are working on all platforms :D
Dublicator Jul 13, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
Do you plan to release your software on Windows Phone 8?
Last edited by Dublicator; Jul 13, 2013 @ 2:49pm
Mitch Jul 13, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
This will be awesome if the Shield could some how work with this
jedix Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:39am 
Originally posted by s_d:
Another vote here for Linux support!

To be clear though, it's the Linux server I'm interested in. I really want to run my nice games on my Linux gaming workstation, and play them in a different room on my TV via my OUYA console, on which I'll be happy to support you with a purchase, once the Linux server is working.

Is that the intention, or is it to play Windows games on a Linux/Mac Kainy client?

This is also my plan
^0Nade^4Spammer  [developer] Jul 24, 2013 @ 6:58am 
@Jedix/s_d: both, I would like to release an client/server version for Linux and later, Mac.
Thanks,
JS.
s_d Jul 26, 2013 @ 1:12pm 
Fantastic! That's just amazing, and is exactly what I'm interested in. Way to deliver ^_^
malevolent Sep 22, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Awesome! I was trying -unsuccesfully- to make Kainy server work under Linux and duckduckgoing the web has appeared this Steam thread.

+1 to the Linux server :)

I would like to know if there is any progress since July and if we can help/contribute you in some way, economical or technically...
^0Nade^4Spammer  [developer] Oct 1, 2013 @ 1:28pm 
Hi,

The 3 last weeks, I was not able to work on Kainy. I went to Japan but now I'm working on Kainy on Steam/IOS/Linux.

Thanks,

JS.

malevolent Oct 4, 2013 @ 2:39am 
Wow, I love Japan, I was there last year and when I came back home, I knew I would be back there more times.

Keep up the good work!!

Angel
[RoC] Solidus Fox Jul 4 @ 7:30am 
yeah please do a windows phone app version id love to get this
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50