This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Rollers of the Realm
Professor Complicated  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:34pm
Ask us anything!
Got a question about Rollers? Any requests for materials we should post? Just ask and we'll see what we can do!
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
McMarius11 Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
Linux Support?
Makoto Naegi Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Will there be a demo?
Motoki Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
Will you be putting the game up on Desura?
Phantom Compass  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
@McMarius11 we hope to reach as many platforms as possible. We're using Unity so Linux is probably pretty easy, we just don't want to promise anything yet :)
Phantom Compass  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
@master_blitz We will do a demo if it makes good business sense. We are looking for case studies that show how Steam demos affected sales.
Phantom Compass  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:59pm 
@Motoki as long as we can still sell it on Steam, yes!
Repshiw Apr 3, 2013 @ 5:00pm 
Gun to your head: 50 hours of Sonic '06 or 50 hours of SimCity?
Phantom Compass  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 6:48pm 
Dang, @Whisperling, that is a tough one. I think I'd take the bullet :D
Swinetower Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:12pm 
Y'all had me fished in at "pinball/RPG," but I'm curious as to how the descriptor "puzzle" fits in.

I know it's not a question, but it IS an inquisitive statement.
Phantom Compass  [developer] Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:29pm 
@Swinetower glad you inquired! Most of our levels are combat-related, but many are also challenging in a puzzle sense. Some are mazes with no enemies, some use flippers as a gating mechanism, and most of the levels have a hidden treasure. We'll be posting a combat video clip soon, but will make sure to follow that up with a video of the puzzle play mentioned here.
Protoss Apr 4, 2013 @ 6:52am 
A few questions:
1. If it gets greenlit, will you add Steam Achievements?
2. What price do you aim for?
3. How long will the game take to... a) finish the story mode? b) 100p?
4. Is it possible to revisit completed levels, for example to get the hidden treasure?
5. You said we can ask for a sandvich, so can I please have one with cheese, onions, a bit garlic, a drop oil, salt and pepper?
Professor Complicated  [developer] Apr 4, 2013 @ 7:08am 
@[GOG] Protoss thx for the questions!

1. We'd love to add Steam Achievements; if we get greenlit we'd like to integrate with Steam as much as possible. Also we can mirror those achievements for the iPad version of the game.

2. $4.99 - $14.99 depends on distributor advice

3. a) We think there's a minimum 20 hours of game play but we're not done all the level design yet. b) I dunno what 100p is, sry.

4. YES, it is possible to return to completed levels for hidden objects or just to grind bad guys.

5. We will ship your sandwich via standard mail but cannot guarantee food safety :D
Protoss Apr 4, 2013 @ 7:15am 
3. 100p means to finish it and to complete everything else, i.e. to also find all hidden treasures etc. :-)
Professor Complicated  [developer] Apr 4, 2013 @ 7:32am 
3. Hrm, may be a bit too early to say on that. When our levels are all done we'll have a better idea. We are designing, building and QAing levels as we go. Hope to have an answer for you in the next couple of weeks :)
Tim, a.k.a.: Tim Apr 4, 2013 @ 10:39am 
Wow. Sandwiches, and we don't have to use sudo. :D

Will there be an user-accessible asset editor and Steam Workshop integration?
Last edited by Tim, a.k.a.: Tim; Apr 4, 2013 @ 10:39am
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50