This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Agarest: Generations of War
Star Sep 19, 2013 @ 2:17am
Dear ghostlight if this goes well with agarest will you make the others too ? :D
as topic question.
if this one sells enough copies will it be possible that you guys do the others for pc ?
i heard there was some license problems but *this is the game you are looking for* wodoo magic force on the other company might work ? :p

while we are at it. Was agarest as popular as you had hoped on pre orders ( after oct 3 ofc :p )?
would be nice if you can make some sort of pinned topic on how ghostlight as a company deemed this port success and such.

allways nice to hear something on how the company looks at things and how popular it was and economy and such.

Ofc not in detail but you know some simple words on how it went ?

hope everyone has fun tooo di loo
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Ghostlight Ltd.  [developer] Sep 19, 2013 @ 4:18am 
I'll see what I'm allowed to say. In some cases we're not allowed to say too much as it's covered by NDA.

We have been talking to a few people about binging their games over to PC but I can't say any names yet,
Irxson Sep 19, 2013 @ 4:36am 
Like I said in another thread:

I just hope Agarest on PC does well enough for us to see Zero and 2, I already played Zero and Agarest on PS3 but I decided not to buy anymore consoles since my PS3 broke, so I really hope porting to PC becomes successfull.
Senbozakura12 Sep 19, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Dear Ghostlight first id like to say thanks for bringing this to steam really looking forward to this game when it comes out. Just to add on to the question posted here but do you think it would be possible to see Fate/Extra and the Shin Megami Tensei games as well in the future =D?
Star Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by Ghostlight Ltd.:
I'll see what I'm allowed to say. In some cases we're not allowed to say too much as it's covered by NDA.

We have been talking to a few people about binging their games over to PC but I can't say any names yet,

well thank you for bringing uss this info at least we players and people who likes ur games understand more now why it is so little information most of uss proboly did not know of the NDA so we all thank you for bringing uss this info :D

and keep up the good work :D
Happy Thoughts✂ Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:35pm 
If you do happen bring the other games; I just sure as hell hope they aren't going to be the forcibly censored EU release/s >:(

**Edit: And as I forgot, thank you for this release by the way. Not being confined to my aging ps3 is rather delightful :)
Last edited by Happy Thoughts✂; Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:36pm
Low: The Parasite Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
i already bought this, my money is secured for you guys if you keep bringing games to pc
Star Sep 21, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
grrr still a week and few days away grrrrrrr
Low: The Parasite Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
Tak ea deep breathe calm yourselves, we must prepare our minds for this game. Take this time to say hello to your family, for ONCE IT IS RELEASED THEY ARE DEAD TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Star Sep 22, 2013 @ 6:20am 
hehehe
Star Sep 22, 2013 @ 6:20am 
celebrate with sushi deluxe kits!
Nevrim Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:27am 
I just hope they can bring more games like this to PC
Star Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:35am 
yeppp so do i
Star Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:23am 
4 days 4 hours to go.
Banzaiiii
Low: The Parasite Sep 29, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
Come on guys we gotta make this the event of th eyear!
Star Oct 2, 2013 @ 6:00am 
1 day and 5 hours left looks like a midnight release.
Agarest was top seller number 4 for a few days.
*waves a flag*
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50