This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Agarest: Generations of War
Martoq Sep 16, 2013 @ 9:26pm
As a Fan of Final Fantasy Tactics
Will I like this game? Watched some Youtube videos and saw that movement and actions are done in 2 phases. That you could also link attacks together to form combos. The graphics remind me of Final Fantasy Tactics, which I was a big fan of.

Any insight from people who have played the console version would be greatly appreciated. I've never heard of this series of games before until recently. From what I've read and seen it looks cool. Thanks again for any insight you might have.

Edit-One other question,I know a lot of people like the Japanese voice overs and their will be no english dub. Will their be an option to turn the voices off?
Last edited by Martoq; Sep 16, 2013 @ 9:41pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Ghostlight Ltd.  [developer] Sep 17, 2013 @ 1:21am 
You can adjust the volume for the voices separately so you should be able to mute them using the volume sliders.
Enor Sep 17, 2013 @ 3:46am 
Game is fun. lots of fanservice so people who feel weird about it might shy away. nothing outright hentai, just ecchi. like one of the females eating a banana lol. most of the fanservice is just art you unlock through the different events. the story is alright, your typical save the world story. i like the combat system. the positioning takes some getting used to. each move takes up some action points. so you can only do so many. link up multiple moves to perform big giant combos for massive dmg. it was fun.
Martoq Sep 17, 2013 @ 11:36pm 
Sweet, thanks for the info.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50