Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Agarest: Generations of War
Fhoenix 23 jun, 2013 @ 11:23pm
Japanese text option?
I know the game will have Japenese VO. Any chance of including the Japanese text also? I am studying the language and play JRPGs in Japanese now to pratice. An option to play the game in Japense would strongly influence whether I buy this game
Senast ändrad av Fhoenix; 23 jun, 2013 @ 11:23pm
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Ghostlight Ltd.  [utvecklare] 24 jun, 2013 @ 1:19am 
Currently the ingame text is in English only I'm afraid.
[ARC8]Egro 24 jun, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
You can always study Japanese Syllabary and grammar in many other sources. This game may not have Jap "texts" for you but you can learn plenty by listen alone. How often you can learn Japanese speaking language and able to check English text to see if you understand it right. If you can spot weird translates by compare the speech and the texts, give youself a nice treat.
Fhoenix 24 jun, 2013 @ 11:01pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Egro:
How often you can learn Japanese speaking language and able to check English text to see if you understand it right.
Eh, I don't know, any time you decide to watch anime with English subtitles? Truth be told, I would prefer Japanese subtitles, but they are kind of rare.

There are other ways to study, but I found games to be most effective. And basically, I know grammar, I just want more vocabulary and more practice at reading. Playing a Japanese game in English would be counter-productive for that.
Visar 1-3 av 3 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50