This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Agarest: Generations of War
shadowabsol551 May 19, 2013 @ 3:31pm
Mac version?
I really want to buy it, but i have a mac so will it be on mac or was it suppose to be on mac first
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Tjoeb123 May 19, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
I wouldn't count on it. It's a port of the Xbox 360 version, and PC ports from Xbox 360 games generally only play nice with Microsoft's OS, and not Apple's.

Also, gaming on a Mac? HAHAHAHA
shadowabsol551 May 19, 2013 @ 5:11pm 
Well i hope it goes on mac

And hey...ok yea youre right about gaming on mac it sucks out loud
DesmaX May 19, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
C'mon, a good port runs well everywhere. TF2 runs fine on Windows, Mac and Linux; despite being made for Windows initially

And, yeah, try to find a way to install windows on that, at least, hahaha.
shadowabsol551 May 19, 2013 @ 7:23pm 
I hope the port works fine
Tjoeb123 May 19, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
Originally posted by DesmaX:
C'mon, a good port runs well everywhere. TF2 runs fine on Windows, Mac and Linux; despite being made for Windows initially

Don't forget there were console versions as well.
shadowabsol551 May 19, 2013 @ 10:23pm 
True, but i dont really have a ps3 or an xbox360
DesmaX May 19, 2013 @ 11:00pm 
Originally posted by Tjoeb123:

I'd rather forget.
That version was never updated
Tjoeb123 May 19, 2013 @ 11:53pm 
Originally posted by Tjoeb123:

I'd rather forget.
That version was never updated

Everyone pretty much has. But it still exists, though the PC version of TF2 (or ANY Valve game for that matter) is far superior to consoles.

Back to Agarest - I just started back on Agarest 2 (just got to Gen 2) after being distracted by that OTHER Compile Heart game, HN Victory - the first of the series I've been able to actually complete, I might add - as well as Black Rock Shooter and many others. And I'm instantly reminded why I even play Agarest 2 in the first place - the lovely ladies (I'm looking at you, Aina, Fiona, and...well, almost everyone! Some of them look even hotter with their DLC costumes...).
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50