This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Agarest: Generations of War
DeeBeeP Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:31pm
Is this just a retitled Record of Agarest War?
Like the title says, is this a spinoff of the Agarest games on console or is this more of a re-release of the games that were released a couple years ago? I'm a big fan of tactical games but I don't play any consoles so I never played Agarest.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
DesmaX Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
Yeah, Agarest: Generations of War is the European name of the game
Awesome Beard Dude Apr 17, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
I thought it was the Japanese name. Oh well
AppHazard Apr 17, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
As a former Gamestop employee (Employed during its initial release) Record of Agarest War and Agarest: Generations of War are the same game. Record of Agarest war is simply a direct translation from アガレスト戦記 (Agaresuto Senki) while the European title just sounds fancier to appeal to a different audience.

Hope this helps! :)
wazas1r1 Apr 17, 2013 @ 9:50pm 
Agaresuto Senki
Anonemesis Apr 18, 2013 @ 1:48am 
Wish The Japense Voice Overs Were English, Tired Of This Half ♥♥♥ Imported Games
Chizu Apr 18, 2013 @ 5:43am 
Originally posted by exileofdreamz:
Wish The Japense Voice Overs Were English, Tired Of This Half ♥♥♥ Imported Games
I think you are minority among fans of these kind of games, I know alot of people would rather have the original jap audio than a bad english dub. :D

I don't remember if Agarest had an english audio track when it released on console.
Blareh Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:35am 
Nope, only japanese on the PS3 in NA
Last edited by Blareh; Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:35am
Konachibi Apr 19, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Yup, Ghostlights release of Agarest only had the Japanese audio with english subtitles on PS3.
Last edited by Konachibi; Apr 19, 2013 @ 4:35am
ranger225500 Apr 24, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
Having both options would make both sides happy although i know that judgment is still the best skill ever aoe instant kill with chances dependent on casters int
necrodarkling Jun 5, 2013 @ 4:05pm 
Originally posted by exileofdreamz:

you are pretty much alone with that view

all that is needed is a translation and NO CUTS at all to appease some moral nutjobs
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50