Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shop-Seite finden Sie unten.

Agarest: Generations of War
Nillansan 8. Apr. 2013 um 2:03 Uhr
Status
The game has received a lot of attention on Steam Greenlight. Ghostlight, can you guys shed any light on how well it has done over last few days?
Beiträge 1-15 von 30
< >
wazas1r1 8. Apr. 2013 um 3:11 Uhr 
ok
Ghostlight Ltd.  [Entwickler] 8. Apr. 2013 um 3:18 Uhr 
So far it seems to have gone really well and we're now in the top 100 :) Still a long way to go though.
Mahel_Kun 8. Apr. 2013 um 3:25 Uhr 
Steam ill keep post the page all over the web to support this game on the web u can count on me
Ghostlight Ltd.  [Entwickler] 8. Apr. 2013 um 3:36 Uhr 
Zei 8. Apr. 2013 um 4:17 Uhr 
Must get this one! I don't have a PS3 so this has gotta get on PC!
dragon_blade 8. Apr. 2013 um 4:45 Uhr 
Even if this dosnt pass are you still able to put it on steam ( though the way things are looking it will probebly pass) :)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa O|O 8. Apr. 2013 um 5:58 Uhr 
I can't wait for the 17th, i have a feeling this will be greenlit that day! Go Ghostlight Go!
Nillansan 8. Apr. 2013 um 6:42 Uhr 
Thanks for the update Ghostlight, I am doing my best to spread the word. Good luck guys.
Konachibi 8. Apr. 2013 um 12:54 Uhr 
96 pages of comments and climbing in a matter of a few days, I'd say public demand is pretty... well... demanding! :D

It's nice to finally see a big game like this get ported to the pc, and hopefully Agarest Zero and 2 will follow closely behind (pretty please? ^.^).

Couple of questions while I'm typing though, I'm taking that mouse will be supported in this, like being able to click what unit you want or where you want them to go etc.?
Also if this does well, which I've no doubt it will, can anything be disclosed as to any further titles that'll be put onto steam, like the Shin Megami Tensei series for instance, and if they'll also have to be greenlight or will they be able to go on directly?
Nillansan 8. Apr. 2013 um 13:17 Uhr 
@Konanchibi, once Agarest:GoW gets greenlit, Ghostlight will be able to publish their titles on Steam without going through the Greenlight platform. Greenlight is a one off.
Konachibi 8. Apr. 2013 um 13:22 Uhr 
Well I've seen Rockin' Android have to greenlight games even whilst they already have some published which kinda worried me, but anyways, if that's true then awesome! Here's to hoping for a re-release of Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 and the Persona games then! :D
DesmaX 8. Apr. 2013 um 13:36 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Konachibi:
Well I've seen Rockin' Android have to greenlight games even whilst they already have some published which kinda worried me, but anyways, if that's true then awesome! Here's to hoping for a re-release of Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 and the Persona games then! :D

That would be kind of a problem because you would have to HD Remaster it. And, since this Agarest port is being handled by a team that makes PS3 Dynamic Themes, and some minor PSN titles (http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/agarest-comes-to-steam-greenlight), that would be hard to pull off.

Sure, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX was handled by only 2 people, and they did an amazing job at it, apparently, but yeah...

EDIT: Wait, just checked the "Games" page in their website (http://www.laughingjackal.co.uk/games) and they did help Ghostlight with a bunch of titles...
Konachibi 8. Apr. 2013 um 13:45 Uhr 
Actually Ghostlight are the reason Agarest, Persona and Shin Megami Tensei made it to european shores: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostlight
Also HD remastering isn't all that necessary. Silent Hill 2 and 3 got HD remasters (that didn't go so well) but there's very little difference graphically between the Silent Hill HD collection and running the original PC releases of those two games at HD resolutions. I've run Digital Devil Saga through my PC before with an emulator, boosting up the resolution and what-not, and it still looks very good given it's age.

If I didn't live 100 miles away from their headquarters I'd apply to work for them in a heartbeat! XD
DesmaX 8. Apr. 2013 um 13:53 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Konachibi:
Actually Ghostlight are the reason Agarest, Persona and Shin Megami Tensei made it to european shores: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostlight
Also HD remastering isn't all that necessary. Silent Hill 2 and 3 got HD remasters (that didn't go so well) but there's very little difference between the Silent Hill HD collection and running the original PC releases of those two games at HD resolutions. I've run Digital Devil Saga through my PC before with an emulator, boosting up the resolution and what-not, and it still looks very good given it's age.

Of course it was Ghostlight who published those games, but it was Laughing Jackal who worked on the programming parts of those titles (Probably porting these to PAL).

And, updating some textures, giving it widescreen support... At least do something to make the game look better. No one would want to buy a game that looks like PS2 nowadays (And, even the games in your emulator would looks kinda weird in Full HD)
Konachibi 8. Apr. 2013 um 14:06 Uhr 
Well yeah there is that. Thankfully Agarest was a PS3 release in europe and PS3 and xbox360 in the U.S so it's got all it's HD stuff already sorted.

Dunno about people not wanting to buy games that look old now, plenty of people bought Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 when they were re-released, though widescreen support would be a must I'd think.

Hopefully though with this being successfull it'll get other publishers like Nippon Ichi and Koei to take notice and start porting their games to PC too! ^.^
Beiträge 1-15 von 30
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50