This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Survivor Squad
Hempy Do'Herben Apr 6, 2013 @ 11:08pm
+1 for GREENLIGHTING This gem!
Man I think this would be a blast to play w/ buddies. Looks like a fantastic pick up and play survival game.

Is this still in dev? Is there gonna be a Alpha? Are devs still adding ideas to game?

NEED MORE INFO!

You got my GREENLIGHT Vote!--If there is a Alpha or Demo of this DEVS, plz get me in it :)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
FF56  [developer] Apr 7, 2013 @ 2:58am 
Howdy,
Yes the game is still in development and sure feel free to post your ideas.
There will be a Demo but my priority right now is finishing the actual game so it will probably not be available at launch.
Cheers and thank you for your vote.
Hempy Do'Herben Apr 7, 2013 @ 11:36am 
So is the idea a 4 player Squad Survival game simialr to a Left 4 Dead but top down 16 bit look?

What type of play modes are you starting with?
FF56  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:15am 
The only comparison with Left 4 Dead is that both games feature a group of survivors versus zombies.
Main difference is the controls, the game has RTS-like controls. In Left 4 Dead each player controls his survivor, here each player controls the whole squad deciding where they go and where they look. Since the survivors have a limited view distance and field of view this is very important.
The game is launching with 3 game modes. Campaign, Survival and Death Lab.
I am planning to release a full on gameplay video of the game in action next week.
Cheers
Hempy Do'Herben Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:45pm 
OMGooooodness! Man this is even better then I thought.
So when you say RTS-like controls, is it gonna be a RTS game or more of a top down strategic shooter?
РБ May 15, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
Looks like fun, will be watching it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50