This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

JForce: Unstoppable
Delrend Apr 5, 2013 @ 5:43pm
So whens It coming Out?
Just saying it said 2012.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
JForce Ato  [developer] Apr 5, 2013 @ 6:58pm 
Yeah we had a change of plans, put this game on hold while we work on Murder Miners. We don't know when it's coming out, but if it gets Greenlit it'll definitely be sooner.
Delrend Apr 5, 2013 @ 7:57pm 
Alright Thanks, Thats the first time the owner of the game has ever responded Lol.
Delrend Apr 5, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
Also,If it dosen't get greenlit then what console/website/anything is it going to be on?
JForce Ato  [developer] Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:13pm 
Well we were always planning to bring it to Xbox 360 but we're not so sure about that now. We'll definitely want to get it released on iphone and at least our own website.
Last edited by JForce Ato; Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:13pm
Delrend Apr 5, 2013 @ 9:25pm 
Well I hope it will atleast make it onto your website,Because I broke my Iphone like a week ago.But, The game its self looks amazing I've beaten Super Meat boy, and I still say this is a better game,keep up the great work!
Last edited by Delrend; Apr 7, 2013 @ 6:30pm
Starfoth Was Hijacked Apr 6, 2013 @ 6:59pm 
Murder Miners players have been anxiously waiting for this for a while. Hope it comes out, soon. Honestly, I hope they come out with a single-player Murder Miners after this is done. Most of us Murder Miners have been wanting a single-player.
Poothrow Hitler Apr 13, 2013 @ 11:26am 
I'd love to see this game come to android as well.
Ladiesman217 May 4, 2013 @ 9:39am 
can you possibly take a break from murder miners to realise this on xbox at least?
lGreek Legendl Aug 18, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
hey you should stop all work on muder miners i think its great enough game anyways and just finally release UNSTOPABLE becuase i have been wanting to play this game ever since i learned about it and it would make a great title. you should at least make a playable beta so we can learn how good it is what improvments you need to make and little things like that.
Scotty2Hotty999 Sep 6, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
I have been waiting a long time too! yeah I CAN'T wait until it comes out......!!!
Mr Blobby Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:52am 
When i saw this trailer on Xbox when I was playing murder miners, I really wanted it i would pay money for that game
Scotty2Hotty999 Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:44am 
Originally posted by Mr Blobby:
When i saw this trailer on Xbox when I was playing murder miners, I really wanted it i would pay money for that game

Yeah Me too!
MaxLightningUK Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:05am 
A game called Crimsonland, which Unstoppable to my knowledge was based originally off of, recently got greenlit as well. Hopefully that gets completely remade because it was f$cking awesome.
6 years in the making now
Chibi L May 6 @ 6:34pm 
Gaben: After 12 years in the making I hope its been worth the wait
JForce: After 6 years in the making I hope its been worth the wait
Its gonna be like hl3 but its not a sequel
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50