Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
[10/31 SPOOK IT] Missingnope. 1 jun 2013 om 6:26nm
Which character from the AVGN series would fit in best as a boss?
Alright guys. The AVGN game is gonna come and we still are confused. Who will be the bosses? Now it's time to suggest. For me, ROB would make a great final boss. AVGN's review on ROB has got to be the best one. But that's just me. Who would you like to see become a boss? NOTE: Please no "NOSTALGIA CRITIC FINAL BOSS!" I know NC made a video of him fighting the AVGN but he pretty much has nothing to do with the series. Heck, he never even appeared in the series. (If I'm wrong and he appeared as a guest star, please just reply a link to the video he guess starred in.)
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
LegallyBlindGamer 3 jun 2013 om 8:44vm 
The posessed NES would be an awesome boss.
Rabbitz_Foot 4 jun 2013 om 12:16vm 
Yeah NC appeared as the glitch gremlin. Other then that I would have to say the "Where did you learn to fly?" face would ba an interesting boss.
TeeOS 6 jun 2013 om 6:22vm 
The CEO of LJN
[10/31 SPOOK IT] Missingnope. 6 jun 2013 om 8:15vm 
Origineel geplaatst door The.Morningc0at:
dude R.O.B. the Robot
Did you even read what I suggested in the description?
Waffle-Man 6 jun 2013 om 10:18vm 
How about Bugs Bunny or the SMB3 Demon?
Deadpool <Wade Wilson> 16 jul 2013 om 6:08nm 
The text box from Simon's Quest
ScrewAttackGames  [ontwikkelaar] 17 jul 2013 om 9:26nm 
Oh guys you can definitely expect pretty much every boss in the game to relate to AVGN episodes in some way. All your suggestions are great! Keep them coming!
King Doom Pony Sausiez 29 jul 2013 om 7:59nm 
AVGN should fight the sucky clone of pitfal Harry with the origonal awesome pitfall Harry as a sidekick!
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50