Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
Dr Ink - DEFINITIVE EDITION 18 apr 2013, ore 9:58
"NERD" mode as super hard mode
Suggested this on youtube comments so going here again: There needs to be "NERD mode" where you get 3 hits before death, long password screen every time theres game over (the password doesnt need to be real you just need to put 12 characters on annoyingly long selection to continue. It can be 123456789101112 or 12 A's but still) and everytime you get hit you fly backwards, usually falling to death. Oh and to shoot you need to press different button than normal mode.
Ultima modifica da Dr Ink - DEFINITIVE EDITION; 18 apr 2013, ore 9:58
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 16
< >
JokingMatter(Teh cookie man) 19 apr 2013, ore 0:32 
What about the glitch germlin?
Dr Ink - DEFINITIVE EDITION 19 apr 2013, ore 2:28 
Ah true. That would be harder to re-create I think. Also bit unfair if the game suddenly freezes or goes into glitch death or anything like that :P maybe "true end boss" if it isnt in the game yet
nujuat 19 apr 2013, ore 3:48 
Messaggio originale di Inkd:
Ah true. That would be harder to re-create I think. Also bit unfair if the game suddenly freezes or goes into glitch death or anything like that :P maybe "true end boss" if it isnt in the game yet
You're thinking too small. You can only play the last few levels if there is a random glitch, where it takes you to the last few levels and they're all crap and they're all level 3 :P
nujuat 19 apr 2013, ore 3:49 
Anyway, what about "hard as balls"?
Dr Ink - DEFINITIVE EDITION 19 apr 2013, ore 10:49 
Messaggio originale di nujuat:
Messaggio originale di Inkd:
You're thinking too small. You can only play the last few levels if there is a random glitch, where it takes you to the last few levels and they're all crap and they're all level 3 :P

Cheetah men style flying jump glitch to get to random levels? Sure works. I know cheetah men didnt have secret levels but would be fun.
Rocket the Dandiest racoon 19 apr 2013, ore 14:38 
Maybe the ghostbusters cartrage could be a boss?
Interrobangin 19 apr 2013, ore 18:13 
I dig it.
Rocket the Dandiest racoon 21 apr 2013, ore 12:36 
Messaggio originale di Interrobangin:
I dig it.
Thanks thats nice
Zeus 22 apr 2013, ore 21:43 
I think the long password would be more annoying than a reference lol moment (if that makes sense) but the others mentioned above, yeah
Cube 25 apr 2013, ore 0:49 
it should be like ninja gaiden and contra it only has 1 mode hard.

Then if you pick easy or normal a living ninja gaiden game pak or lucas from the wizard comes in and kicks your ♥♥♥ and makes you pick hard.
Ultima modifica da Cube; 25 apr 2013, ore 0:51
Wallet Monster 25 apr 2013, ore 7:06 
lmao a 'hard as balls' mode would be awesome
Dr Ink - DEFINITIVE EDITION 25 apr 2013, ore 11:40 
Messaggio originale di Zeus:
I think the long password would be more annoying than a reference lol moment (if that makes sense) but the others mentioned above, yeah

Its for nostalgic factor and its meant to be annoying mode ;) it is Nerd mode its not hard mode. Kinda like when theres realistic mode and hard mode that are two different things in some games
Irish Badger 30 apr 2013, ore 9:41 
Doom difficulties like this:
Super easy = I ain't a nerd, don't kill me
easy = Hey, no falalities
Medium = I'm nerdy enough
Hard = Nerd-mare
Super hard = ANGRY NERD!

brokenscouter 21 giu 2013, ore 17:46 
Also, you press up to jump, you have to select health power ups to use them, and you can't fall from too high or you take damage.
Rocket the Dandiest racoon 23 giu 2013, ore 15:58 
Messaggio originale di brokenscouter:
Also, you press up to jump, you have to select health power ups to use them, and you can't fall from too high or you take damage.
BEST IDEA EVER RIGHT HERE!
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 16
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50